PDA

View Full Version : Borderlands Review

VistaHax
10-27-2009, 10:21 PM
hey, new here, any get borderlands, if u do post what u think bout it, i might get it wanna make sure on my $60 bucks

VistaHax
10-28-2009, 05:03 PM
guess no one?

Aizen
10-29-2009, 12:59 AM
I have a friend who rented it, I suppose I could rent it as well and put one up. Im working on a review for Uncharted 2 at the moment. Along with many other reviews. I kinda got myself piled up.

Shixx
10-29-2009, 02:07 PM
Borderlands is good, I would write a review but I just haven't had the time to sit and write a Decent Review.

Just off the top of my head I'd give it a 9

So many Games I need to review haha, Uncharted 2 was amazing, ninja gaiden sigma 2 amazing, Brutal legend was pretty good, Demons souls is awesome if you get passed the extreme difficulty. It's hard to find anytime to review them.

ShadowMantis
10-29-2009, 07:36 PM
I gave a review on this on Tuesday, i gave it 8 out of 10 kangaroos....its how reviewers rate stuff on this other forum I'm on.

So yeah its a pretty good game.

war skunk
10-29-2009, 07:36 PM
I also would really like a review of borderlands. It looks good, but I am not much into the whole first person shooter rpgs

ShadowMantis
10-29-2009, 07:38 PM
I also would really like a review of borderlands. It looks good, but I am not much into the whole first person shooter rpgs

Well, Borderlands is a various genre game,not just FPS and RPG.

brookstar
11-03-2009, 04:42 PM
Borderlands is a great fun game with at least 20 hours gameplay and millions of guns it is even 4 player co-op i thoroughly enjoyed this game and would give it a good 8 out of 10 for content and playability. unfortunately it lacks a story the few cut scenes you get (not many at all) are very sparse info on whats going on. But hey i must admit i couldnt put it down.