PDA

View Full Version : COD: Modern Warfare 2

Warjunkie
11-10-2009, 07:01 PM
Today I had a great epiphany, I stumbled on w little known website with tons of cool deals on games, and even had the pleasure to get a hold of a copy of the COD Modern warfare2 for my PC. I ordered it thinking that the Xbox & PS3 would be available to me within a week or two. I called these guys and lo, and behold this game hits store 11/11/2009 I will Have my 2 copies 11/12/2009 Free shipping! Thats Blipping Awesome!!! By any standard, So I cancelled my order for the PC version off course, and I am patiently awaiting my new games. Don't know if i can post this here but I think these guys deserve a look.
Citi gadgets Inc, you can Google them for more info on link checkout the video game software link on site for new games. I am definitely looking forward to this.

LiNuX
11-10-2009, 07:38 PM
I thought the game came out today.

And the game is about $53 on newegg, not sure how much you paid for yours. Hope you have fun. The last COD game I Played was COD4 years back. Fun game. Doubt I'll get this one though - have other plans for my money.

ViddaXondi
11-10-2009, 09:18 PM
I only played CoD 4 for the first time 2 weeks or so ago. I did enjoy the campaign, multiplayer hasn't really struck me yet though. I'd say i would wait for this one to come down in price but the first was still expensive 2 years later...the launch deals i've seen are probably the best prices for awhile.

LiNuX
11-10-2009, 10:29 PM
I only played CoD 4 for the first time 2 weeks or so ago. I did enjoy the campaign, multiplayer hasn't really struck me yet though. I'd say i would wait for this one to come down in price but the first was still expensive 2 years later...the launch deals i've seen are probably the best prices for awhile.

it was still expensive because demands were still high. It's one of those games that doesn't die easily. You don't have many games like that anymore.

I played campaign and multiplayer - the multiplayer is what got my attention (most games i play nowadays are online multiplayer anyway)

Warjunkie
11-11-2009, 07:59 AM
Tell you the truth I got two copies for a clean $100.00 with the free shipping yesterday and i already have the tracking info for my package and it is the real deal like i said checkout Citi gadgets dot com. I Played COD4 for the first time about 7 months back, this game is too real!!! I've been to war Sickening how detailed this game is.... But I love it, cant wait to get it.

LiNuX
11-11-2009, 10:01 AM
$100 for 2 copies isn't bad.

3-4 Years ago, the games would have cost $50 each anyway. Prices of new games have risen over the past few years...hooray economy.

I assume you bought the second copy for me :D

Warjunkie
11-11-2009, 10:51 AM
Supporting My buddies out in the "sands of time" AKA Iraq, Afganistan, Gonna send a copy to my buddy, we use to live for video games.

LiNuX
11-11-2009, 11:16 AM
that's cool. Hopefully your friend comes back soon and in full health :)

Cream Suede
11-11-2009, 06:41 PM
Amazing game. Every Xbox 360 owner should own it ahah. Seriously.
My fav part of MOD2 is the "titles" rewards.

early one I unlocked in the game " joint operations" has pictures of pot leaves and such ahah. coooool eh.

Samus-Fan
11-11-2009, 07:23 PM
I heard the beginning, if you say you aren't offended easy, is pretty disturbing.

mnkey
11-12-2009, 03:10 PM
Can't wait to play this as soon as my exams are over, I'm really hoping it lives up to Cod4. Everyone seems to be so negative though :(

LiNuX
11-12-2009, 08:55 PM
I checked out citi gadgets, they seem to be very near me. I might go by and check them out one day.

Scoob1988
11-17-2009, 05:38 AM
awesome game xbox360 Scoob1988 add me for online gaming looking for gamers to pwn with