PDA

View Full Version : Amazing no Halo Post

youthism_is_me
11-12-2009, 08:25 PM
Wouldnt you agree that It gets kinda old when all the hype is just about halo I thought it was over finally when just then comes odst and now its all the rage now dont get me wrong I like halo its cool but isnt their some FPS thats worth talking about still from before halo times (other than half life).

LiNuX
11-12-2009, 08:26 PM
halo just won over a lot of hearts when it first came out, so you're bound to have those people get excited about newer versions coming out. Happens with every game, even Half life. Now it's happening with L4D2 from what I'm seeing around me.

youthism_is_me
11-12-2009, 08:31 PM
yeah I agree kinda the only thing i dont see is the whole left 4 dead 2 thing not that its all that big of a deal The real truth is that once you give someone what they whant it will always have its spot in thier life even a game i guess.

Frank-the-Rabbit
12-31-2009, 12:41 AM
Wouldnt you agree that It gets kinda old when all the hype is just about halo I thought it was over finally when just then comes odst and now its all the rage now dont get me wrong I like halo its cool but isnt their some FPS thats worth talking about still from before halo times (other than half life).

How about Marathon? ;-)

Trunks
12-31-2009, 01:46 PM
I don't here much halo talk among my friends ever since MW2 came out. So for me, halo is over, I never got into any of the newer games after Halo 3. I secretly pretend that it was the last one.

Mantazmad
12-31-2009, 01:52 PM
I don't here much halo talk among my friends ever since MW2 came out. So for me, halo is over, I never got into any of the newer games after Halo 3. I secretly pretend that it was the last one.

I agree with you Trunks, MW2 is the most hype-fueled FPS game at the moment, and I'll tell you a secret...

I'm Loving it!