PDA

View Full Version : Grand Theft Auto

diablo
08-18-2006, 05:54 PM
anybody like the Grand Theft Auto games? i like 'em, i have a couple of the games, GTA:3 and GTA:Vice City, i wanted to get GTA: San Andreas, but didnt have money to get it, anybody here beat that game yet? i heard that its way too long to finish too easily. but i wouldnt mind playing it, i think the latest GTA game is called Liberty City Stories or something, forgot :D :)

LiNuX
08-18-2006, 06:20 PM
I have vice city, i played san andreas a little bit, but i only went on a killing spree there, didnt do any of the missions, it is pretty fun and very long

ShreadOfWheat
08-19-2006, 08:11 PM
I have played and beat gta san andreas and with all the ones that have come out so far, but i would have to say that vice city was better. San Andreas has what is in my opinion the worst radio songs ever. The songs suck so bad, i jsut leave it off. Vice city had good songs and funny radio. What i would love to see if someone said that if you liek vice city better than san andreas, it is racist because CJ is black. It would be funny as hell and make my day really. Not on the internet though, in a real conversation.

Wang
08-20-2006, 11:08 PM
pfft, why dont they have an asian version of Grand Theft Auto, I think its time for one.

MaXPaYNE
08-22-2006, 08:03 PM
Grand Theft Auto: Tokyo City :o

I played most of the GTA games....my first GTA game was GTA 2 for the PS1. It was awesome back then!

TheKing
09-03-2006, 06:23 PM
mann let me tell you , i had this game the day it came out and two years and six months later i still did not complete it yet.. I have an 85% completion percentage.... Grand theft auto san andreas in my opinion is to big. and there is too much little thing to do that can really get annoying. For instance you must feed him like hes some kinda new born baby. You must go the gym. Last but not least the thing i hate the most is going on dates.

Clayton
09-05-2006, 10:22 PM
I'd like to play the liberty city chronicles

jasonbay
09-13-2006, 10:29 PM
GTA is one of the best series ever Ive played all there games. Im like 95 % done but couldnt find everything complete it all . Liberty City Stories is really stupid it reminds me of GTA 3 with better graphics. Cant wait till the new GTA comes out , I hope it betters San Andreas

Saiyenlegend
09-14-2006, 01:45 AM
I'v played all the GTA games except for the one on PSP. It's my fav series. But Wang is right, its time for an asian version

LiNuX
09-14-2006, 01:32 PM
GTA is one of the best series ever Ive played all there games. Im like 95 % done but couldnt find everything complete it all . Liberty City Stories is really stupid it reminds me of GTA 3 with better graphics. Cant wait till the new GTA comes out , I hope it betters San Andreas

95% i know what you mean, i think completed 98% of my vice city, i was missing some jumps and the hidden packages, i didnt play for a month, and then my sister needed to save some game she bought lol and "accidentally" deleted my vice city save, i tried to get it back, i got tired at around 50% lol ;D

Wang
09-15-2006, 05:22 PM
yay someone agreed with me, Yea the lead character in the asian one needs to be about 5 feet tall and does kung-fu moves. Instead of raiding Strip Clubs and killing dancers, go raid a noodle joint where a chef tries to kill you by throwing Wasabi in your eyes...I would love Rockstar even more :'(

LiNuX
09-15-2006, 05:24 PM
yay someone agreed with me, Yea the lead character in the asian one needs to be about 5 feet tall and does kung-fu moves. ?Instead of raiding Strip Clubs and killing dancers, go raid a noodle joint ?where a chef tries to kill you by throwing Wasabi in your eyes...I would love Rockstar even more ?:'(

rofl that would be sweet lol, i would probably buy that game just for that, raiding noodle joints and get chased by the chef lol ;D

jasonbay
09-16-2006, 12:24 PM
What is everyone hoping for in the new GTA ? This my hopes .

10X bigger map than San Andreas

More Missions . I think there was 140 missions in San Andreas . IMO there should be about 300 or so .

Take out some of the weird stuff , like collecting clams , taking photos . add some more addictive secondarys mission. I loved the trucking missions , there should be atleast 25 or more them .

Anyone ever play True Crime New York ? Well you can enter hundreds of buildings . I want to be able to do that in the new GTA .

More Cars . I think there is about 15-30 different styles . I think there should be about 100

Being able to spend your money at more stores .

LiNuX
09-16-2006, 12:27 PM
that would be cool to enter 100s of buildings and get a lot more cars, but the 300 missions is a bit too much lol, i doublt i'll be able to finish that really quickly with my lack of time lol ;D but it would be sweet if it was like that

jasonbay
09-16-2006, 12:40 PM
that would be cool to enter 100s of buildings and get a lot more cars, but the 300 missions is a bit too much lol, i doublt i'll be able to finish that really quickly with my lack of time lol ;D but it would be sweet if it was like that

Thats the whole point of 300 missions . I hate buying a 50 dollar game and then beating it in less than a month/ or becoming bored of it in less than a month . If its a great game I want it too last as long as possible .

Zebra_3
10-14-2006, 10:14 PM
mann let me tell you , i had this game the day it came out and two years and six months later i still did not complete it yet.. I have an 85% completion percentage.... Grand theft auto san andreas in my opinion is to big. and there is too much little thing to do that can really get annoying. For instance you must feed him like hes some kinda new born baby. You must go the gym. Last but not least the thing i hate the most is going on dates.
I haven't played it yet, but was put off when I first heard of the eating and the workouts - what's next - flossing teeth and clipping toenails!? - Vice City is so far my favourite PS2 game.

M_Nabil
10-15-2006, 06:51 AM
I completed GTA3, and GTA VC. I want to play San Andreas, but my 6 years old rig won't play it. I'm planning to play it when I upgrade.

LiNuX
10-15-2006, 12:02 PM
I completed GTA3, and GTA VC. I want to play San Andreas, but my 6 years old rig won't play it. I'm planning to play it when I upgrade.

lol i quit trying to beat vice city, i got stuck at like 95% couldnt do some of the high jumps and couldnt find some of the hidden packages, i think i already said my sis "accidently" deleted the game from my memory card lol, i tried to do it again, gave up at around 50% :D

Haloer2006
10-15-2006, 02:39 PM
GTA is realy fun! And i play it at my bro's house.. Other then that i dont get to play mutch..

M_Nabil
01-26-2007, 10:32 PM
I love GTA, I played GTA3 and GTA VC, planning to play GTA SA.

Drake14
01-27-2007, 10:15 AM
GTA SA is an amazing game! the gameplay and everything is awesome! and all the things you can do in the cities and stuff..you can even drive out into the country, take someones track and attach it to the front of someones car and pull it along, with then still in it!!!! then they end up jumping out of the car.

You can go to a gym and get way buff. You actually see your arms and chest get more muscular its awesome!!!! Theres so many things you can do in that game that its fun to just drive or ride around and mess around.

Theres cars, trucks, tractors, BMX Bikes, mountain Bikes, Motorcyles, 4-wheelers its amazing! :D :D :D

candylove15
04-05-2007, 08:56 AM
we have GTA San Andreas here but I never wanted to play it (i don't know why) I love to play more the GTA Vice City =)

jasonbay
04-05-2007, 07:20 PM
GTA isnt a RPG why is it in this section , Its a Sandbox/Action/Shooter but still a great game.

LiNuX
04-05-2007, 07:38 PM
well it can be considered RPG, like many other RPG games you play as one character for the whole game, its not a shooter for sure, action yes mostly, but i considered it from the point of view :)

wifi
04-06-2007, 11:36 AM
i guess its valid for both sections lol :P

jasonbay
04-06-2007, 02:10 PM
Well it def aight a RPG thats why I say move it outta of this section

Yash
07-11-2007, 01:19 PM
Lol me too addicted badly to vice city

I love to play gta 3 too it was really interesting to go on such a kind of a game where you b like villain for the rest Lol

But My PC config didn't meet with San Andreas req :( going to upgrade ma PC soon ... And i have seen my friends playing it as said its like never ending one Lol!!!

Gamoc
07-11-2007, 04:13 PM
San Andreas wasn't as good as 3 and Vice City, mainly because the whole theme changed - from mafia gangs to 'gansta' and 'chav' gangs. I hated that change, the game itself is good, but the theme...

Gerrit
07-15-2007, 08:18 PM
If I had to pick a favorite Grand Theft Auto I would go for vice city. It was the First GTA that got me kind of hooked, until I was stuck.
Good Game, good game!