And pure awsome

nakedrobber
02-22-2010, 09:54 PM
Nuclear holocaust.
Guns.
Cancer.

jango
02-22-2010, 10:05 PM
um .. is this thread meant to be about something?

nakedrobber
02-22-2010, 10:17 PM
No idea.

Lame.
Thread.

Morticia
02-22-2010, 10:54 PM
Youth. I know you think that you contribute to the forum, but I'm really getting sick of this. As of yet, I haven't brought this up on the forum, but I believe that a lot of people here agree with me. You need to step it up, and stop starting pointless threads, like this one. For example, stop starting threads that don't have more than one complete sentence in them.. This one doesn't even have ONE complete sentence. And Please don't create threads about things or games that already have a thread open on the topic, especially if your thread fails to opt any form or actual discussion. I know you want to be a part of the site, and you obviously enjoy it here, but wouldn't you like it if people enjoyed you being here?
If you made improvements on these things, I'm positive people (including me) would warm up to you.

Jaykub
02-22-2010, 10:56 PM
Youth. I know you think that you contribute to the forum, but I'm really getting sick of this. As of yet, I haven't brought this up on the forum, but I believe that a lot of people here agree with me. You need to step it up, and stop starting pointless threads, like this one. For example, stop starting threads that don't have more than one complete sentence in them.. This one doesn't even have ONE complete sentence. And Please don't create threads about things or games that already have a thread open on the topic, especially if your thread fails to opt any form or actual discussion. I know you want to be a part of the site, and you obviously enjoy it here, but wouldn't you like it if people enjoyed you being here?
If you made improvements on these things, I'm positive people (including me) would warm up to you.

I'll have to agree with morti here its starting to get bad bro.

just make better posts man

Riku-Nara
02-22-2010, 10:57 PM
Lol
How does someone post 300 times, and i never notice them?
Well, time to bust out that infraction thing.
First one i've ever used too. Score~

Subb
02-22-2010, 10:58 PM
couldnt have said it any better myself

Diligence109
02-23-2010, 12:26 AM
as was pointed out in your "look I need to redeem myself" thread, this post doesn't do you much to the "redeeming" end.

I'll stand right here with Subby, right behind Mort

Muffincat
02-23-2010, 10:33 AM
I'm joining this conga line~

I've said it before to you. Everyone is pretty much tired of it.

Jaykub
02-23-2010, 07:24 PM
You know its bad when the half the forum is not against me for a change
;)

Frank-the-Rabbit
02-24-2010, 12:52 AM
~ Starts an anti-mustard jacob line ~

In all seriousness I have tried to give you some constructive feedback youth. Please listen.

youthism_is_me
04-19-2010, 11:44 AM
Ok , Fallout 3 In my book is just amazing becuase they took a 2D over head game like star craft and turned it into a massive 3D game. The gunning system is great . Its new to me to see a option to puase a fight and pick which part of your foe to attack . The story is well done and indepth with side mission that are more game time . A nice armor selection aswell as weapons . Over all I cant find anything bad to say about this game .
I hope that the grammar and sentence structure was up to parr

jango
04-19-2010, 12:17 PM
Ok , Fallout 3 In my book is just amazing becuase they took a 2D over head game like star craft and turned it into a massive 3D game. The gunning system is great . Its new to me to see a option to puase a fight and pick which part of your foe to attack . The story is well done and indepth with side mission that are more game time . A nice armor selection aswell as weapons . Over all I cant find anything bad to say about this game .

I understood everything .. +rep for using punctuation :)

Foto166
04-19-2010, 10:48 PM

Good job :yes:

I gotta agree with you Youthism, Fallout 3 is pretty bomb. ( Get it?) You could be slightly better with your spelling, but who really cares here? As long as we can actually read what you're typing, you're ok.

youthism_is_me
04-20-2010, 12:08 PM
Its nice to know that the spelling pays off. Overall on the topic of the game . We love Fallout 3 , who needs more .

Exodyus
04-20-2010, 12:27 PM
You know its bad when the half the forum is not against me for a change
;)

You know it's REALLY bad when half the forum is actually agreeing with you, however -- you're vicariously taking credit for Morti. GG, lol.

And to remain on topic, FallOut 3 is much more than a ton of retarded words, which all have little to do with the game ... and then spelling awesome wrong.

It's an excellent game, and one that my fiancee and I are going through right now. ;) She's my Navigator and Strat Guide Lady. <3 She gets frustrated with the buttons, and I hate stopping to question or look something up, lol -- so it's perfect!
A match made in heaven. <3 ;) The game is surreally deep, too.

Jjjet1
04-21-2010, 12:24 PM
I used to spell awesome without the e in it before. Then I realized that's not how you spell it at all! But I used to play the game a lot. Such as Oblivion, I played over 150 hours. I eventually grew tired of the game. But for soem reason, I grew tired of Fallout 3 faster. I played maybe eighty hours instead.

klix666
04-29-2010, 03:19 PM
The fallout series is good.

sepulfrodo
05-01-2010, 08:01 AM
I have only played a couple hours on my pc, which happens to be a piece of crap. I will pick it up second hand cheap cheap when I get some cash. Oblivion was fantastic.

Tokyo
05-01-2010, 04:57 PM
fallout 3 was overall a good game but to me it was still a disappointment bethesda has done better and could have done better with it the game was short, ended when the storyline did which was later fixed though seeing as how i bought it release day it was quite the let down for me. the game was good the Vats system was fun at first but seemed to make it all too easy i loved that they had brought a old memory of mine back to life as i played fallout 1 for hours on end but seeing as how they made me want to go to the bathroom for a quick one multiple times in oblivion i feel fallout 3 could have been much better. i seem to be rambling.

short-hand version: could have been better. alltogether good game but...coulda been better

jango
05-01-2010, 05:02 PM
fallout 3 was overall a good game but to me it was still a disappointment bethesda has done better and could have done better with it the game was short, ended when the storyline did which was later fixed though seeing as how i bought it release day it was quite the let down for me. the game was good the Vats system was fun at first but seemed to make it all too easy i loved that they had brought a old memory of mine back to life as i played fallout 1 for hours on end but seeing as how they made me want to go to the bathroom for a quick one multiple times in oblivion i feel fallout 3 could have been much better. i seem to be rambling.

short-hand version: could have been better. alltogether good game but...coulda been better

i'm inclined to agree for the most part tokyo .. i got a couple of the add-ons too, but got bored stupid with it by the time 'mothership zefail' came out

.. fingers crossed for new vegas tho ..

Tokyo
05-01-2010, 05:15 PM
i'm inclined to agree for the most part tokyo .. i got a couple of the add-ons too, but got bored stupid with it by the time 'mothership zefail' came out

.. fingers crossed for new vegas tho ..

i have all the addons for it as well though once youv gotten bored of it the whole game just seems to be repeating itself.