PDA

View Full Version : modernwarefare 2 stratergy

Scoob1988
11-17-2009, 08:06 AM
my friends and i play a very good stratery for online gaming ill explain and maybe help some of u guys out there although it only works when u have a good group of online friends to game with who will do as u ask...

depending on what style ur friends play depends on tatics

personally im a cover and spray and pray with bit of snipering altho ppl call me camper its strategic postioning if u ask me ;) my friend loves to snipe so we find a building or higher ground and set up "camp" i find the routes up and put claymores down (if i have them or ill request back up and have a person watch each path) even if me and the back up dont get alot of kills we win the game and receive game bonus because we helped out sniper this might be boring for some ppl who love to get mowed down by running head first into them
but at the end of the day if ur willing to play as a team u can change what u do next map

for example

on the next map u can switch to heavy (big clipped weapons usually !light machine guns) and run round as a squad u will die more but covering each others backs helps u survive

another thing always have revie on so if ur team mate gets clipped u can pick him up and vise versa

best regards

scoob