PDA

View Full Version : I'm baaaack!

lonewolfxix
07-02-2007, 04:15 PM
Hellooo everyone! after the forum got killed by LiNuX's server peopley people I tried to sign up again since I hadn't registered before the last time this forum was backed up i found out I couldn't, finally got to speak to LiNuX he made my account and now I am back, since the last time most of you spoke to me I have now bought GMod! and I've been having loads of fun on that =P Well anyway, I'm back now.

LiNuX
07-02-2007, 04:28 PM
welcome back lonewolf, sorry u had to suffer the huge loss :( but it should be fine soon, u'll get ur game and mod ;)

thanks and re-enjoy the forum

lonewolfxix
07-02-2007, 04:32 PM
Mod being moderator status? =D *yey* lol *ahem* Don't act childish now, lone.. lol thanks dude, you rule. My friend is very happy about this lol (and so am i because he said he'll pay me despite the fact i didn't ask for any money in return.. :X)

LiNuX
07-02-2007, 04:37 PM
ur Gmod lol for ur friend or whatever u were telling me today lol, well just have fun here, not the hardest place to have fun

Eric
07-02-2007, 04:43 PM
O god, alert the authorities, he's back.

Welcome back ;)

lonewolfxix
07-02-2007, 04:47 PM
ur Gmod lol for ur friend or whatever u were telling me today lol, well just have fun here, not the hardest place to have fun

Awww, the way you said it "mod and game" just got my hopes up =P
Hey slacker Good to see ya! just submitted my 2 sites to Kuzx =P Though umm I spelt my email wrong on the one.. Don't I feel silly.. lol

souljaa
07-02-2007, 08:03 PM
Welcome back Lone :).

lonewolfxix
07-03-2007, 04:05 AM
Thanks Souljaa! I plan on trying to get this forum active again - Hope everyone will help me! Hehe.. I also sort of want.. more.. steam games.. *ahem* that might take awhile though lol. DoD: S next XD Since I just "purchased" GMod for a friend ^^

KittyCat72
07-03-2007, 08:04 AM
Well, welcome back.... again... I'm sure you can get your account back to normal soon (posts and all).

lonewolfxix
07-03-2007, 06:58 PM
I'm sure I can too! I've got 12hours basically until LiNuX wakes up and I'm 7posts off being valid for the draw! XD I'm going to be able to hit it wait.. welcome back again? Have I been a member of this site twice before?! Wow, that's weird lol

wifi
07-07-2007, 06:14 PM
welcome back lol, i see you've lost a lot of posts lol, like 4x more than me, sucks huh?? well stick around this time and post more :-P

lonewolfxix
07-08-2007, 01:46 AM
Haha, I'll be posting loads soon, You'll see! Just gotta get a few things done and then I should be free alot of the time. Verryyy busy time of the year right now despite no school and no job to go to! Tidying the house fully to feel better aaand arranging for job interviews etc. was meant to go to one today but damn trains on Sunday are unreliable.