PDA

View Full Version : Anno 1404 / Dawn of discovery add-on

jango
11-25-2009, 02:27 AM
I'm kind've excited about this ..

UBISOFT® ANNOUNCES ANNO 1404 VENICE THE OFFICIAL ANNO 1404 ADD-ON

Anno 1404 universe expands, and now features an online multiplayer mode

LONDON, UK – November 24th, 2009 – Today Ubisoft announced Anno 1404 Venice, the add-on for Anno 1404, the acclaimed real-time strategy and simulation game released earlier this year. Anno 1404 Venice will combine the signature gameplay mechanics of Anno 1404 and the richness of the Venetian culture. In addition, gamers will now be able to play Anno 1404 with their friends thanks to the new online multiplayer mode. The add-on is due to release next February 2010 in EMEA territories.

“With Anno 1404 Venice we are proud to bring a whole new dimension to gamers by letting them experience new multiplayer challenges online with their friends” said John Parkes, marketing director EMEA at Ubisoft, “we're confident that this add-on will please fans of the series as well as newcomers to the franchise.”

Key Features of ANNO 1404 Venice :

• The rich Anno 1404 environment gets complemented with a new Venetian setting offering new possibilities of interaction:
o Build two new Venetian ship types: the small and big tradesman cog
o Develop secret cabinets, infiltrate your enemies and sabotage their expansion
o Take control over enemy cities thanks to your influence in the cities’ council board

• Play Anno 1404 online in a multiplayer mode:
o Choose to play versus or coop to defeat the AI by combining your techniques
o Up to 8 players

• New challenges and quests:
o Up to 60 new items and 300 new quests with two new types: trading race and ship boarding
o Discover and exploit a new type of island, the Volcano island
o New scenarios to face new challenges with new achievements, medals and crests

jango
01-14-2010, 10:45 PM
for anyone intersted in this, there's a little more detail on the official site ...

Anno 1404 Venice (http://anno.uk.ubi.com/pc/history1404venice.php)

Subb
01-14-2010, 10:55 PM
sweet im def gunna check this out after im doin lookin for tattoo ideas

jango
01-14-2010, 10:58 PM
sweet im def gunna check this out after im doin lookin for tattoo ideas

If you gonna get the original game before the venice expansion, you might wanna check out these useful recources (http://www.macksites.co.uk/GameBank/index.php?topic=4.0) .. some are pretty priceless to help you survive (financially ofc)

Subb
01-14-2010, 11:01 PM
If you gonna get the original game before the venice expansion, you might wanna check out these useful recources (http://www.macksites.co.uk/GameBank/index.php?topic=4.0) .. some are pretty priceless to help you survive (financially ofc)

ill get the original game

jango
01-14-2010, 11:04 PM
aye cool .. definitely check out those resources then .. trust me you'll more than likely need at least some :)

Subb
01-14-2010, 11:17 PM
ok will do thnx for the advice

BobTD
02-10-2010, 09:35 PM
looks like a fun game. When they say live what do they mean? I want to see a game like this where it keeps building and trading when you are not logged on. Sorta like eve but still casual privet games.

jango
02-11-2010, 06:35 AM
looks like a fun game. When they say live what do they mean? I want to see a game like this where it keeps building and trading when you are not logged on. Sorta like eve but still casual privet games.

It might be because I just woke up, but I can't see the 'live' bit you're talking about bob .. can you quote it? I might be able to answer with some clarification.

Raoul
11-15-2010, 02:26 AM
This game is really awesome I enjoy playing the game and the graphics of this game looks really beautiful and the game play is good too.:yes: