PDA

View Full Version : In need of advice

jango
12-02-2009, 03:31 AM
I like to play a few games at once, and I always tend to balance different types of games to give me a decent choice of what to play depending on my mood. I know it isn't strictly a 'racing game' but I'm almost finished with gta4, and am looking for another pure racing game or a game that involves cars to replace it once I'm done. Can you fellas suggest anything, for the PC preferably?

LiNuX
12-02-2009, 10:28 AM
GTA as in Grand Theft Auto? I couldn't all it a racing game at all..unless the GTA stands for something else.

As for good racing games, there is always the classic Need for Speed. I'm not sure but I think Gran Turismo can be found for the PC as well and it's a great game. Midnight Club is another series that can be called a great racing game.

I know NFS Has PC versions, I used to have a few, but the other ones I've played on consoles. But I wouldn't be surprised if they are available for the PC as well.

jango
12-02-2009, 08:56 PM
Yeah I meant Grand Theft Auto 4 .. to me it's a game involving cars, and sometimes that's the change of pace I want whether it a pure racing game or a game that heavily involves cars.

Aye, I might check out NFS .. I think I saw somewhere that there were some add-ons for it too.

LiNuX
12-02-2009, 09:32 PM
So if a game involves cars, it's a racing game to you? Interesting way to put it lol. But I get your point, it has many racing aspects but the GTA games are out as an action/adventure type game.

And here is NFS: Shift for the PC:

Newegg.com - Need for Speed Shift PC Game EA - PC Games (http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16832130241&cm_re=need_for_speed-_-32-130-241-_-Product)

Couldn't find PC versions of MC or GT though.

jango
12-02-2009, 09:53 PM
So if a game involves cars, it's a racing game to you?

lol of course not, I'm just saying that if a game involves cars/vehicles it's at a different pace than playing something slower or from a different gaming bracket - so depending on what I'm in the mood for will depend what I play.

cheers for the link, I'll check it out :)