PDA

View Full Version : Hackers

Scoob1988
12-08-2009, 03:32 AM
zzy.com hacked my wow account and deleted all my characters and replaced them with lvl one mages to go into stormwind and die and leave that message on the floor WTF seriously ppl why why do this make ur own account dont use mine LOST EVERY THING

deifas brother hood anyone on this server?

jango
12-08-2009, 03:56 AM
contact a GM mate .. they'll refresh your toons, money and gear from the server logs

Scoob1988
12-08-2009, 04:10 AM
have done but that pissed me off no end

jango
12-08-2009, 04:16 AM
aye I'm not surprised bud .. but once they freeze the account and put everything back it'll be back to normal

hacking at any time is a pain the arse. no question

Scoob1988
12-08-2009, 04:21 AM
unless ur the one doing it

jango
12-08-2009, 04:29 AM
aye I hear ya

a friend of mine had his account hacked a few months ago and they took everything from his account, and also raided the guild bank too. It was all put right about a week later, but did disrupt a few things.

the sad thing is that some people (and I'm not suggesting you here) don't see the relation between people getting their accounts hacked and buying gold .. it's a shame that generally innocent people get effected by it.

Scoob1988
12-08-2009, 05:04 AM
yeah i was talking about hacking in general im a white hat hacker dont hurt other ppl in my actions so like i modify firmware to run smother and what not or even double up machines to work via pc control all sorts of stuff :D

jango
12-08-2009, 05:14 AM
no harm in that tbh mate :)

going back to wow, it makes you wonder why blizz don't look at making money more readily available to counter the need for people to buy it. I know they have daily quests and the like, but all of that depends on a player having time to do them all .. which obviously some people don't have. They've taken some steps to address it, I know, but I can't help feeling that it could be better.

LiNuX
12-08-2009, 04:34 PM
Most hackers that hack game accounts, small time servers, etc. are all kids with a lot of time on their hands. These are the people that think getting into someone else's account is "COOOL" - whether it's a WoW account or a Steam account. They don't really accomplish anything, that's what gives away their lonely kid status to everyone.

supersonic panda
01-08-2012, 08:20 PM
hackers should be banned from life

egg-whites333
01-08-2012, 08:25 PM
hey bro look at the post dates on these 09 your a few years late

CraeSC111
01-08-2012, 08:27 PM
My WoW account got hacked. Kinda. I stopped playing for about a year and stopped paying then someone somehow got my password, payed for the account, then used it as a mining bot. I caught it a day later and blizzard restored my stuff and let me keep all the gold the hacker got from selling the ore and all the ore including what the hacker sold. So I got a free month of play time, 20k gold and the hacker got his account banned as well. Then I got a bnet authenticator for 5 bucks and I'm good to go.

supersonic panda
01-08-2012, 08:36 PM
My account got hacked as well. It was when cataclysm was out by I didnt have it. I stopped playing also for about a year and when 8 logged back into my 80 priest I was free falling above stormwind and they took levitate off my action bar. so i died lol. when i checked my profesions,however, i had 525 mining and herbalism so i wasnt complaining about that. but i couldnt use my flying carpet!

ditzzy
01-11-2012, 03:01 PM
Sorry to hear bro :/ try contacting them . thanks for the notice tho