PDA

View Full Version : modern warfare 2

Scoob1988
12-10-2009, 03:33 AM
The amount of cheaters glitchers and unsportsman like attitude there is amungst gamers on the 360 version of mod warefare 2 on highrise getting on the building u spawn at acutally on the roof not on the walk way its so annoying because u dont look there becuase its not an accesible area of the game unless u do certian things to get up there why ppl try and get an advantage over others by doing this is beyond me if ur not good at fps games play little big planet else fight fair different perks where introduced to allow difference some on might use jugganourt and pain killer and u might use stopping power both have advantages and both have disadvantages but thats the game

i must admit i have use glitches my self but only on rare occasions like in free for all where u have no one to watch ur back but this is different because its fair everyone could use it cos of random spawning

and the attitude over voice communications is unbelievable my self and a few friends who fight under the clan tag elmo (elmo rules) as a joke we where playing mosh pit and it was 4 of us plus 2 [ched] gamers agrinst [6 bud?] and they where screaming down the mics in the lobby omg u noobs elmo ELMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ELMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO then after that match they where going omg look ur 1988 how old are u so i said 21 and they where taking the piss more its like god microsoft this is why i like to game in party chat so i dont have to listen to morons like this giving me abuse because we beat them its redickulas ppl with out mics arnt forced to game listening to them so why should just because i bought a mic?

jango
12-10-2009, 04:01 AM
I feel your pain bud. Having played a fair number of the COD games over the years, and more recently a brief romp through MW2, I can honestly say it's just not for me these days. I didn't like a lot of the feedback from gaming communitities about the game before it was even released, but thought 'hey, I'll give it a go and make my own mind up'. Sadly the poor development has led to a load of people being able to hack the game and speed-level and boost achievements, let alone other lameness that sees people taking advantage of glitches etc. Very sad imo.

Scoob1988
12-10-2009, 05:24 AM
glitching in single playing is one thing cheating against urself is not that bad

but cheating against others is wrong and unfair ppl should play as it is.

jango what platform did u play it on

jango
12-10-2009, 12:58 PM
I played it on the pc mate .. for about 4 days ..

hidekipooj
12-10-2009, 02:46 PM
Who knew......knifes are more powerful than an M4

Scoob1988
12-11-2009, 03:01 AM
lol true but pc versions are always hacked to kingdom cum ;) xbox is better but still glithcing mother puckers played high rise again and a sniper on our spawn with ****ing tactical insersion everytime i shot him u ran back so u couldnt hit him

TheMutzNutz
12-11-2009, 06:21 AM
Firstly i must say, how can you moan about people accessing high points on highrise and then go on to say " i must admit i have use glitches my self " ???, are u serious? , and these are not glitches they are put in purposly and if someone can get up there without being shot, good on em. As for trash talking, MUTE MUTE MUTE. They are acting like 12 yr old's because they are 12 year olds! They take the piss cause ur 21 but COD is an 18 ?? so their obviously the muppets.

Scoob1988
12-11-2009, 07:25 AM
lol yeah but i cant say i hate cheaters if i dont admit i cheat being honest bet u 99% of gamers have cheated and my problem is why should i spend time muting these arses when i could just sit in my party chat but no they wont let u

jango
12-11-2009, 07:33 AM
From my experience gaming in cod requires a bit of searching around. I was always into tactical realism, and it took me a while to find a server I really liked that had admins on regularly, and a decent focus on keeping things friendly etc. I should, however, say that I'm talking about pre-mw days so I can't really talk for how things are these days. I still suspect there are good servers out there that aren't populated by 100% assheads, i guess it's just a case of finding one.

As for cheating, I can honestly say the last time I cheated in a game was years and years ago. I don't see the point. Even if I know about an exploit or glitch in a game i intentionally don't use it. Perhaps that's lame, but that's how i roll I'm afraid.

Scoob1988
12-11-2009, 07:40 AM
yeah jango thats what i say but with xbox360 u cant chose servers

jango
12-11-2009, 07:45 AM
ahh I see .. well that sucks tbh

.. but even with that plus point for the pc version I'd still prefer to stick pins in my scrotum than play it again :P

Scoob1988
12-11-2009, 07:58 AM
wow nice lol

TheMutzNutz
12-11-2009, 11:36 AM
You can stay in party chat ... just use private chat instead.

Scoob1988
12-14-2009, 03:17 AM
yeah mate i know but thats only with one person u cant have 6 to 12 ppl in a private chat

Trunks
12-14-2009, 03:25 PM
The amount of cheaters glitchers and unsportsman like attitude there is amungst gamers on the 360 version of mod warefare 2 on highrise getting on the building u spawn at acutally on the roof not on the walk way its so annoying because u dont look there becuase its not an accesible area of the game unless u do certian things to get up there why ppl try and get an advantage over others by doing this is beyond me
There was never a map where you spawn in a glitch lol, maybe they just told you that's what happened, buy they probably climbed up there.

if ur not good at fps games play little big planet else fight fair different perks where introduced to allow difference some on might use jugganourt and pain killer and u might use stopping power both have advantages and both have disadvantages but thats the game
Juggernaut isn't even in MW2, so I have no clue what you are talking about. Painkiller only last 10 seconds after you spawn and only after you die 2 or 3 times. So that's not really anything to complain about.

i must admit i have use glitches my self but only on rare occasions like in free for all where u have no one to watch ur back but this is different because its fair everyone could use it cos of random spawning

If you glitch then don't complain to other if they're glitching.

and the attitude over voice communications is unbelievable my self and a few friends who fight under the clan tag elmo (elmo rules) as a joke we where playing mosh pit and it was 4 of us plus 2 [ched] gamers agrinst [6 bud?] and they where screaming down the mics in the lobby omg u noobs elmo ELMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ELMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO then after that match they where going omg look ur 1988 how old are u so i said 21 and they where taking the piss more its like god microsoft this is why i like to game in party chat so i dont have to listen to morons like this giving me abuse because we beat them its redickulas ppl with out mics arnt forced to game listening to them so why should just because i bought a mic?

Some games allow party chat, 2 or 3 of them I think. But if you don't want to talk to people, then mute them before the game even starts. That's what I do wen I'm playing with a group of friends and the other team is loud. It takes a hole 10 seconds.

Scoob1988
12-15-2009, 03:16 AM
if u read about what i said about the high rise i said at ur spawn not u spawn at the top i was talking general about the juganourt if u read carefully wasnt complaining about it actually

and i was making the statement of why the fu*k should i have to mute they should just let party chat be available in all game types why have a comunity on the xbox if u cant use it while playing it will be like the xbox then