PDA

View Full Version : WoW Players

Blackleo
07-04-2007, 09:07 PM
Hey there anyone else who plays WoW here ? I would like to talk about any probs in game about instances and how to overcome it. If you do play WoW and ould like to share your thoughts and opinions please share them. So 1st topics Kara and Gruuls, how ya doing to bring down Nightbane and how you bring down Gruul.

supersonic panda
01-08-2012, 08:26 PM
im pretty sure everyone in the WoW section plays WoW just sayin lol. Well I can help you with anything. i dont really raid much so i dont know much about the lore but we can talk pvp :)

CraeSC111
01-08-2012, 08:31 PM
WoW PvP is rigged so whoever farms enough gear wins. On my server the alliance (I play horde) is always geared while my allies never have any PvP gear so we lose every time. And the sad thing is I'm sure the alliance players actually suck cause once I got all my gear I started being able to takes other fully geared people three on one with ease.

supersonic panda
01-08-2012, 08:47 PM
I think ultimately it comes down to the skill of the player. Granted the amount of gear a person has effects the over all reliability of the character,the skill determines how viable a character is. I am a firm believer that anyone can be as good as they want to be no matter the gear,class,race,etc.

egg-whites333
01-08-2012, 09:00 PM
guys look at the post dates i may be wrong but i think panda is just trying to get his post count up

supersonic panda
01-08-2012, 09:10 PM
can you back off dude! im just posting in a forum what is so wrong about that. this is my first day in this forum and im just trying to contribute to the forum so hop off!!!

egg-whites333
01-08-2012, 09:13 PM
um no this is one of the rules in the forum no bumping unless its usfull saying that people play wow isint considered usefull look if you folow the rules i have no probleme with you infact you sound kinda cool but this bumoing stuff from years ago is really anoying.