PDA

View Full Version : Mani Mod Disabled

LiNuX
12-19-2009, 11:53 PM
Mani mod was our only admin mod for the GF CSS server, but it seems like over the past few days, a new exploit came out for Manimod and on several different occasions, retarded kids were able to get into the server and give themselves admin access.

I've disabled mani-mod for now until it's all fixed. Until then, anyone with admin won't have powers to do anything. Not until this is fixed anyway and unfortunately there is nothing that I can do to fix mani mod as a whole.

I'll be keeping it off for now. Even though the CSS Server is our most popular game server, it still isn't as active as many other CSS servers. We're in the top 40% in terms of overall activity but I've checked today and most of the mods in that list haven't logged into the server in months. So I figured instead of trying to find a fix as soon as possible, I'll just turn it off and take my time with it.

I was in a bit of a war with 2 little kids today, of course I won, banned them from the whole network, but I would rather not have this anyway. They haven't come back since mani mod was shut off.

Questions or concerns about this goes in this thread.

Blackbird
01-30-2010, 08:36 PM
I don't have play Counter-Strike source for years, unfortunely my latency is over 200 becuase of the distants, I don't know how it is liked now but I'm sure it is pretty much the same as the last time I play there.