PDA

View Full Version : Double sign in-COD MW2-XBOX 360

deerslayer
12-22-2009, 03:25 AM
Here's one for ya...when I select an online category on Modern Warfare 2 (e.g. "Team Deathmatch", "Search and Destroy"), it goes through the motions as far as loading a list of players, and map; the problem is that once it starts to search for a host, it freezes. I can hit the home button on the controller, and when I get back to the XBOX dashboard I am signed out of XBOX Live. I sign back in, restart the game, and everything works fine. Also, if I back out of the lobby before a list of players is loaded, it will freeze on the previous menu. This only happens the first time I try to play online after the machine was off.

Is it the game? Is it the machine? Is it the connection?

Also, the scenery shakes back and forth at a slow pace every now and then...new system, new game.......?????

LiNuX
12-22-2009, 09:05 AM
I think it's either the game or the machine. Does this happen with other games?

deerslayer
12-22-2009, 10:54 PM
just MW2....someone else I talked to said it might be a small crack.....which would suck since I bought it new.

LiNuX
12-22-2009, 11:01 PM
then it might be the game. If you bought it new, see if you can get a replacement. I doubt it's your connection, something just isn't loading. And since it's just with MW2, makes it less likely that it's the console itself.