PDA

View Full Version : gt 5

thedeparted
12-23-2009, 01:12 PM
Any word when it's coming out? I think gt 5 might just get me back into gaming but ffs it's seems like it was announce forever and a day ago. I mean yeah awesome they take their time and make it awesome but seriously 360 has gotten 2 good forza games and us PS3 owners still wait. Sure I could get a 360 but that doesn't make finantial sense to me when I don't game all that much these days

EpsilonX
12-23-2009, 07:10 PM
end of march i believe.

i played the demo of GT5, it was awful. My car would randomly spin out of control in random directions. Gran Turismo 1 had better vehicle control than that game. I can't express just how disappointed I was in it.

Raoul
11-10-2010, 03:29 AM
I've seen the review of this game and it blew my mind how beautiful the games detail and the cars looks also awesome I can't wait to play this game.

Piff-PuffN
12-18-2010, 09:08 PM
I have it . its alrite?? quit hating

chibimel
12-19-2010, 01:54 PM
you know.. i dislike racing games.
im not very good at them and they can be so pointless sometimes. "YAY LETS RACE IN A CIRCLE OR DOWN A MOUNTAIN" <-- lamo. but everyone is entitled to their own opinions.

Jayhmmz
12-19-2010, 02:00 PM
I would definitely have a race down a mountain, not in a car though... Probably on like a hollowed out tree trunk with shopping trolly wheels at the sides... Which I guess is essentially a car... grr. But hey, more effective than a hybrid! :) The O-zone layer would hug you with it's whispy arms! *idea*

chibimel
12-19-2010, 02:02 PM
id much rather stay home in front of my CPU with some coffee and a fire going. thank you very much lol

Raoul
01-25-2011, 05:14 AM
id much rather stay home in front of my CPU with some coffee and a fire going. thank you very much lol

Lol that's really funny lol and coffee is the way to go