PDA

View Full Version : New Skin - Silver & Red

LiNuX
07-05-2007, 10:45 PM
We have finally found a skin that supports what we already have so far, meaning all the other mods installed along with the side panel. It is called Silver & Red.

You can change your skins from the bottom left corner of this forum in the drop down box. Clicking default theme will take you back to the original blue/while theme. This is more red/burgandy/silverish. If you cannot see it, just go to the bottom left and just change it.

You will also see a few other skins, please try not to use them because they arent fully modified and do not fit properly, they will be either fixed and for you to choose from or they will be permanently removed.

Don't worry about the current logo, its temporary, i hope to get one fixed by one of the GFX Pro soon enough :).

Thank you and enjoy this one!

What you can expect on this forum: Point System and Arcade

TheKing
07-05-2007, 11:57 PM
I look Forward towards you changing that logo !!!

LiNuX
07-06-2007, 12:05 AM
i've opened a topic asking for forum members to make one for us, lets see if anyone comes through :-) im sure some may ;-)

if you have any suggestions on how i can change this theme up to your liking just let me know, i was asking a few people to tell me how the top panels look, the one that says home, arcade (its not here yet so no point in clicking), etc. - if it sho uld remain, put to center or put to right side - if u have suggestions - again LET ME KNOW

FattaT
07-06-2007, 01:00 AM
I made some buttons and a crappy header here
http://www.gamers-forum.com/showthread.php?p=12705#post12705

But i was thinking....

As I also dislike the top backgrounds for where it says "Home, Arcade, Profile, FAQs". Would u want me to reconstruct the entire thing, (everything will fit in the current coding, ill just be editing the existing images)

Will take a lot of work, but i think it would look a lot better.

LiNuX
07-06-2007, 10:37 AM
Thank you FattaT! I have put up already most of the gfx you have made for this skin :) i will just wait for some more comments about the reply, quote, etc. buttons.

Thanks a lot!

lonewolfxix
07-06-2007, 07:19 PM
Nice new skin, just shown Jasperking seeing if he would sign up again and his first reaction and I quote
[01:18] Jasperking: ARRRRRRRR
[01:18] Jasperking: too bright too bright
Hehe.. it might take me awhile to get used to it. lol

FattaT
07-06-2007, 07:35 PM
lol, as if it is too bright!
It might just be his screen brightness =P.

LiNuX
07-06-2007, 08:32 PM
is it bright ? lol, its mostly silver/gray and dark red lol, weird

Meow
07-06-2007, 10:29 PM
I like it!

LiNuX
07-06-2007, 10:45 PM
I like it!

thank you, and if you have additions or changes for this theme, or adding other mods and have found a link, you can tell us :)

although for this theme, i may change around some colors from black text on the navbar to something else :mask:

Gerrit
07-06-2007, 11:30 PM
Skin is nice.
Red/White and Silver go together.

Maybe you can do something about that upper Banner :)
Like this forum quite alot to be honest!

LiNuX
07-06-2007, 11:31 PM
what do you suggest for the banner? or are you talking about the buttons? - the logo there was made by one of our GFX Pros :-)

Gerrit
07-06-2007, 11:46 PM
The buttons are nice, really.

The banner, i don't know. THey don't really appeal to me, might be just opinion...

Can I make one for you? :)

LiNuX
07-06-2007, 11:49 PM
sure lol - look in the graphics section - thread called Make us a Logo or something lol - u can make one and put it down there :D

thanks!

FattaT
07-07-2007, 02:04 AM
The buttons are nice, really.

The banner, i don't know. THey don't really appeal to me, might be just opinion...

Can I make one for you? :)

Yea, that banner i made was a quick job, haven't made the proper one yet, as i said in the thread that I submitted it in...

But yea, So ur into graphic designing?
http://www.gamers-forum.com/showthread.php?t=1302
heres the place to submit graphics for the site! ;-)

wifi
07-07-2007, 06:07 PM
i love this theme though, but it really really really really really sucks that we lost 2 months of data, i had over 500 posts ;( but hope it goes well now