PDA

View Full Version : Favorite Music Genre

HamadaLFC8
12-29-2009, 06:28 AM
What is your favorite Music Genre ? :rolleyes1:

Note: I know that Heavy Metal and Indie or Techno and House differ from each other but I didn't want to make like 10 options ^^

KittyCat72
12-29-2009, 07:34 AM
You failed to mention punk/ska so I guess I fall under rock.

LemonRising
12-29-2009, 12:50 PM
Rock/metal/punk/stuff that makes noise

I AM THE ROCK MONSTER I'LL SELL YOUR SOUL FOR SPEED AND WEED.

Roar.

HamadaLFC8
12-29-2009, 06:09 PM
hahah btw i voted for House, I really dislike techno for some people house and techno might sound the same BUT ITS NOT! :P

I like RnB too :P

LiNuX
12-29-2009, 07:30 PM
I like all rock, rock and roll, punk rock, heavy metal rock, the rock bottom, etc.

I also like Hip-hop and R&B.

ViddaXondi
12-29-2009, 08:00 PM
Rock/Indie and light metal mostly. I listen to stuff from most genres though.

EpsilonX
12-30-2009, 11:09 PM
i like heavy metal and hard rock and some softer rock. so i guess your grouping is good

i really like queen, dream theater, avenged sevenfold (RIP rev), Metallica, and My Chemical Romance

Frank-the-Rabbit
12-30-2009, 11:58 PM
I fall into the House/Techno ect area as I spin breaks for fun. TBH I like most music and my iPod has everything from Crystal Method to Enya on it. Music for me depends on my mood. The one type I really don't get into much is country.

Some interesting artists to look up if you like new/different music are: Dr Steel(Steampunky), Aphex Twin(crazy electronic), Atmosphere(Indy Rap), Mindless Self Indulgence(Goth Metal)

I still really like rock and alternative rock as well. Live is one of my al time favorite bands.

Iceskater101
12-31-2009, 12:51 PM
you forgot alternative unless it was there and I didn't see it
I voted for pop lol i also love rock

RaiDae
01-01-2010, 03:49 PM
You failed to mention punk/ska.

I secosnd that motion!! How could you?! I'm so disappointed and upset. ;(

I like Rock and hard rock and soft rock and blues rock and punk rock and ska rock and grating rock and ska punk and old punk and new punk and heavy punk my punk and cheese punk and stripy ska and icy metal and grunge but not nose grunge or but grunge...

for those of you who noticed the little jokes, it's may way of pointing out that there are so many sub-genres it's grating my cheese stripy.

EpsilonX
01-01-2010, 06:10 PM
Mindless Self Indulgence(Goth Metal)

seriously?

this is goth metal

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hZr4YbY9XX4

MSI is like...electronic/nu-metal. they're kinda their own genre

HamadaLFC8
01-02-2010, 09:17 AM
I'm sorry if I missed out a couple of genres :( I thought you guys could imagine where they fit, please forgive me ;(

EpsilonX
01-03-2010, 11:43 AM
I'm sorry if I missed out a couple of genres :( I thought you guys could imagine where they fit, please forgive me ;(

where's afro-beat >:O lmao

DUEKEENDA
01-06-2010, 01:24 AM
Hello, I just joined and I am looking forward to participating as my sister has been battling a serious weight problem her entire life and I have seen first hand the effects this battle can have on a person. I will catch up on some reading and will join in soon.

thedeparted
01-06-2010, 01:33 AM
classic rock

jango
01-06-2010, 02:29 AM
I went for indie .. for me it's the only area of music that seems to stretching the boundaries, and tends to produce some of the more interesting groups .. and tbh that's how I roll :)

suesam21
01-09-2010, 09:09 AM
Well there are some genres missing. especially trance. there should be atleast one option :others. that could have helped better.

EpsilonX
01-09-2010, 11:48 AM
Hello, I just joined and I am looking forward to participating as my sister has been battling a serious weight problem her entire life and I have seen first hand the effects this battle can have on a person. I will catch up on some reading and will join in soon.

i vote this as the most random post i've seen on this forum.

wouldn't trance fit under techno? like, i know it's not techno/electronic? i mean, it has a beat and keyboard noises the same as techno and electronic

HamadaLFC8
01-09-2010, 12:23 PM
Yeah just because it's not on there doesn't mean it doesn't fit anywhere xD
For example I thought people could somehow relate that Punk rock falls into the rock section etc. :P

Kenoi
01-11-2010, 09:12 AM
I like classic rock