PDA

View Full Version : A7X drummer dies at 28

EpsilonX
12-30-2009, 12:43 AM
jimmy "the rev" sullivan, drummer of avenged sevenfold, died this morning...or rather yesterday morning.

Jimmy Sullivan : The Rev Dead (Avenged Sevenfold drummer dead) (http://study5.info/jimmy-sullivan-the-rev-dead-avenged-sevenfold-drummer-dead.html/3335)

sigh...they're one of my favorite bands...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cl9LgAdoBKk

LiNuX
12-30-2009, 12:46 AM
That's sad, only 28. The article said looks like a natural death but there aren't many ways to die naturally at age 28.

RIP.

EpsilonX
12-30-2009, 11:00 PM
and nobody on this forum cares...

LemonRising
12-30-2009, 11:09 PM
whats with all the young celebrities dying of natural causes lately?

thedeparted
12-30-2009, 11:13 PM
and nobody on this forum cares...

pretty much. sad for the family n friends, but as caring for the loss to the band and music industry...yup don't care.

Iceskater101
12-31-2009, 01:14 PM
whats with all the young celebrities dying of natural causes lately?

ikr? Brittany Murphy also died recently of natural causes
I like this band also
this makes me really sad :(
RIP

EpsilonX
01-05-2010, 01:18 AM
pretty much. sad for the family n friends, but as caring for the loss to the band and music industry...yup don't care.

i'm sure a7x is better than whatever crap you probably listen to. when you have somebody die and you post sad about it, i'm gonna say "dont care"

thedeparted
01-05-2010, 01:23 AM
i'm sure a7x is better than whatever crap you probably listen to. when you have somebody die and you post sad about it, i'm gonna say "dont care"

k and reply with something of the likes that your entitled to your own opinion. btw im really addicted to older things if your wondering, I can't stand this new music. Guns n Roses are probably my fav though, I would only care if Slash died though

EpsilonX
01-05-2010, 01:31 AM
k and reply with something of the likes that your entitled to your own opinion. btw im really addicted to older things if your wondering, I can't stand this new music. Guns n Roses are probably my fav though, I would only care if Slash died though

i like older music, such as metallica, megadeth, queen, sabbath...in fact, queen is my favorite band and i saw them on one of the queen + paul rodgers tours.

i just really like avenged sevenfold, i don't know why. They got forced down my throat at first and i guess i just started to really like it.