PDA

View Full Version : General Info Forza Motorsport 3

Mantazmad
12-31-2009, 01:07 PM
Forza Motorsport 3 has recieved alot of hype lately, I got it free with my Xbox 360 arcade console and found that the graphics were very good, but the game-play needed a little bit more to keep you interested, and I also found that there was hardly any story-line at all, so just as a warning... unless you just like racing and don't care about story-lines, then i would choose Need for Speed over Forza or Project Gotham Racing.

P.S If you disagree or feel obliged to comment I'm open-minded to any suggestion or healthy debate:D.

Morticia
01-26-2010, 08:07 PM
I agree... I really didn't like the gameplay at all... there were so many flaws in the flow of things and just how the game worked that it made it not fun for me anymore. You know you Failed at making a sequel when it's 3 year old predecessor was and is still a better play.

3AM00R
03-11-2010, 01:49 PM
you know guys i wanna tell you about the new word i created
Lol+age=LOLAGE

dak
08-13-2010, 07:35 PM
story, if you came looking for story you came to the wrong game. Like Morticia, i will agree that Forza2 was a better game. I suppose due to an an easy way to approach it, i feel that F3 requires you to jump thru more hoops to advance rather than play in your style or preferred classes. That being said, F3 graphics are stunning and the tracks are robust. I personally cant go back to F2 after F3.