PDA

View Full Version : The Hangover

thedeparted
01-03-2010, 11:51 PM
Just got finished with it, man it's hilarious. So many funny things.

LiNuX
01-04-2010, 12:02 AM
Yeah I saw it while it was still out in theaters, one of the funniest I've seen. Need to watch it again, only saw it once.

HamadaLFC8
01-04-2010, 06:30 AM
Yeah its hilarious! One of the best scenes was when that guy was controlling the baby's hand.. and you guys know... hahaha xD

Shixx
01-04-2010, 02:35 PM
haha, "It's okay, I hate godzilla too!"

Yuuki
01-04-2010, 04:52 PM
It's definitely one of my favorite movies. :]

Trunks
01-05-2010, 12:50 PM
It's one of the few comedy movies that are actually funny, I normally can't stand comedies, but this one was bearable this time.

Iceskater101
01-07-2010, 05:08 PM
I like it a lot!
the baby part is so funny!

Frank-the-Rabbit
01-08-2010, 01:22 AM
We just watched it tonight I enjoyed it very much. I enjoy Zach Galifianakis and his stand up so I figured it would be funny. I found it funny that Ed Helms was singing in this one just like he does in the Office all the time.

evilcupcake
01-08-2010, 09:46 AM
I just saw it for the first time a few days ago. I thought it was pretty funny too. Although I feel like I should watch it again because as much as I liked it, I didn't LOVE it. Maybe I had unbelievably high expectations due to the numerous people who told me, "IT'S THE BEST/FUNNIEST MOVIE EVER MADE!" I also had a few drinks in me when I watched it, but shouldn't that have made it better? Haha. I'll watch it again and see what happens.

Kenoi
01-08-2010, 11:08 AM
it was funny i just saw it yesterday

LiNuX
01-08-2010, 01:22 PM
We just watched it tonight I enjoyed it very much. I enjoy Zach Galifianakis and his stand up so I figured it would be funny. I found it funny that Ed Helms was singing in this one just like he does in the Office all the time.

Agree. He's a great stand up comic, always funny.

thedeparted
01-08-2010, 03:32 PM
I just saw it for the first time a few days ago. I thought it was pretty funny too. Although I feel like I should watch it again because as much as I liked it, I didn't LOVE it. Maybe I had unbelievably high expectations due to the numerous people who told me, "IT'S THE BEST/FUNNIEST MOVIE EVER MADE!" I also had a few drinks in me when I watched it, but shouldn't that have made it better? Haha. I'll watch it again and see what happens.

I hate when people do that. And what I mean by that is, the latest thing they've seen they perceive it as the best thing since sliced bread. My uncle is exactly like that and he like to talk movies with me and it gets pretty annoying. Watch a new movie in a series...latest one out is the best in the franchise...gahhb.

2nd thought: speaking of The Hangover, anyone know they greenlit a #2? Doesn't really shock me though the first had a 35 million budget and made 277 domestic and 459 ww if warner bros also decided to hold the international movie rights

Subb
01-12-2010, 04:18 PM
havent seen it yet but i will be supporting a hangover in the am. cheers!

LemonRising
01-13-2010, 04:15 PM
I was actually really surprised!
I was thinking it'd be lame and I wouldn't like it but it was pretty great.

I really hope they don't make another though.
LEAVE IT AT ONE.

B |

Subb
01-13-2010, 04:21 PM
ill have to go buy it i guess i just seen the mike tyson was in it and thought it would be soo cheezy so i didnt bother to watch it

LiNuX
01-13-2010, 04:40 PM
I was actually really surprised!
I was thinking it'd be lame and I wouldn't like it but it was pretty great.

I really hope they don't make another though.
LEAVE IT AT ONE.

B |

Hungover

Another would be good, but I've found sequels to not be as great as the first. Spiderman is an example, the first is still my favorite. Same goes for The Matrix.

The only one that works is the Bourne Series, since they came from a series of books.

But if they do make a sequel, I will watch it...I just hope they don't screw it up.

Subb
01-13-2010, 04:44 PM
the ocean series are real good too

LiNuX
01-13-2010, 04:46 PM

Yeah I liked those too...I don't remember the last one's story, I know I saw it. All I know is that there was some kind of Heist and voila. Have to watch that one again later. But I want to get the Hangover and watch that again. Really enjoyed it when I watched it first.

Just have to wait a little longer for some of the plot to escape my memory, then it's more fun to watch again.

Subb
01-13-2010, 04:52 PM
with all the hype over this hangover movie really changed my mind on wanting to see it. ill try to go get it this weekend maybe

LiNuX
01-13-2010, 04:53 PM
with all the hype over this hangover movie really changed my mind on wanting to see it. ill try to go get it this weekend maybe

Yeah, if you like to laugh, the movie is great. Has both smart and physical comedy. I love both, that's why I love the Simpsons as well.

thedeparted
01-13-2010, 09:38 PM

I agree on 2/3 of them were good. I found 12 to be merely average at best.