PDA

View Full Version : Breaking Benjamin :D

Freemymind93
01-05-2010, 07:22 PM
Went and saw these guys not too long ago in concert, and they were amazing. Been a fan of them for a long time and it was like a dream come true to see them live. It seemed almost unreal. So ya the songs they performed best were I Will Not Bow, Crawl and Diary of Jane. So, anyone else like Breaking Benjamin?

ViddaXondi
01-05-2010, 08:35 PM
I have a few of their songs, been meaning to listen to a few more. Really like Diray of Jane and So Cold.

jango
01-06-2010, 02:18 AM
I like new bands etc, before they get contaminated with spin doctors and marketing parasites .. can you drop some youtube or wotever links of a couple of songs you'd recommend (just so I can get an idea if they're my taste or not)?

Freemymind93
01-06-2010, 06:12 PM
I like new bands etc, before they get contaminated with spin doctors and marketing parasites .. can you drop some youtube or wotever links of a couple of songs you'd recommend (just so I can get an idea if they're my taste or not)?

Yeah here you go.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ShtAtZEMGUY
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZYJy_s0xKtU

Hope you like it

Yuuki
01-06-2010, 08:08 PM
You... You... You saw Breaking Benjamin in concert!?!?!?!
I am so jealous. x]
They're one of my favorite bands(:

Freemymind93
01-06-2010, 08:29 PM
You... You... You saw Breaking Benjamin in concert!?!?!?!
I am so jealous. x]
They're one of my favorite bands(:

Haha i know and it was a complete surprise. My parents were just like get in the car and we drove an hour to Dallas (It's a school night) and we stopped to eat and they were like so what do ya'll think we're doing? I took a guess and said, "Going to a concert", and they were like yep, for who? and i jokingly was like "Breaking Benjamin". And my mom just said yeah, we're going to see Breaking Benjamin. Next thing i know I'm actually seeing Benjamin Burnley live on stage, playing the best show ever :spinny: It was great!!!!

Jaykub
01-06-2010, 11:11 PM
breaking benjamin hmm?

this thread needs more............

slipknot
http://www.popstarsplus.com/images/SlipknotPicture.jpg

Yuuki
01-07-2010, 05:44 AM
Haha i know and it was a complete surprise. My parents were just like get in the car and we drove an hour to Dallas (It's a school night) and we stopped to eat and they were like so what do ya'll think we're doing? I took a guess and said, "Going to a concert", and they were like yep, for who? and i jokingly was like "Breaking Benjamin". And my mom just said yeah, we're going to see Breaking Benjamin. Next thing i know I'm actually seeing Benjamin Burnley live on stage, playing the best show ever :spinny: It was great!!!!

....WOW. I wish my parents were that cool!!!! *uber glomps fellow Breaking Benjamin fan* Do you have pics of the concert? :o

@Jacob: No. Just no. xD

jango
01-07-2010, 01:45 PM
thanks for the links Freemymind .. they kinda rock, nice one

Iceskater101
01-07-2010, 04:56 PM
omg you lucky dude!!
I love Breaking Benjamin also
they have really good songs

Freemymind93
01-07-2010, 08:24 PM
....WOW. I wish my parents were that cool!!!! *uber glomps fellow Breaking Benjamin fan* Do you have pics of the concert? :o

@Jacob: No. Just no. xD
no i wish i did but i didn't know we were going so i didn't get to bring anything. and my phone doesnt take pictures.

omg you lucky dude!!
I love Breaking Benjamin also
they have really good songs
haha glad to see we have another Breaking Benjamin fan

thanks for the links Freemymind .. they kinda rock, nice one
Yeah you're welcome

Yuuki
01-07-2010, 08:41 PM
no i wish i did but i didn't know we were going so i didn't get to bring anything. and my phone doesnt take pictures.
Ohh darnn! >.<

EpsilonX
01-07-2010, 08:45 PM
his voice is sooooo generic. otherwise, they're not bad.

Freemymind93
01-07-2010, 09:28 PM
his voice is sooooo generic. otherwise, they're not bad.

I don't think his voice is that generic. oh and btw Yuuki, Flyleaf and Papa Roach were there, and i saw from the favorite bands thread that you like them too;-)