LiNuX
07-07-2007, 08:50 PM
I have set up a new mod where you can view the top posters of the last:

24 Hours
7 days
28 days (4 weeks)
This Month
Overall

I wanted to set up the mod so there would be a button on the quick links but I am having trouble implementing but on the new Silver & Red theme, the button has been implemented onto the header so just click that.

If you are using other themes and cant view the boards, click the link below to see the top posts.

See TOP POSTERS (http://www.gamers-forum.com/misc.php?do=topposters).

you can keep competeting this way :D since you cant see the top 10 posters like the previous smf version anymore.

edit: i found the file and edited - now on your top navigation bar where usercp and quick links are located, click quick links and u'll see top posters :-) easier there and the top button will be taken off soon, doesnt look very pretty.

LiNuX
07-07-2007, 10:00 PM
Update: Addition to mod - you can now see the top posters of the months - go to quick link drop down menu - then click Top Posters of the month - or you can click the link below to see.

See Top Posters of the month (http://www.gamers-forum.com/misc.php?do=cybtpimx).

you can see the top posters of any month of any year that has passed already - you can try for months that didnt come yet but u'll get an empty result.

Enjoy!

FattaT
07-07-2007, 11:10 PM
awww, i would have been up in overall top posters >< damn data loss :twitcy:

Oh well, time to make my way back up! :spinny:

LiNuX
07-07-2007, 11:12 PM
awww, i would have been up in overall top posters >< damn data loss :twitcy:

Oh well, time to make my way back up! :spinny:
yea sorry about that - points should come back soon - u'll get ur prize as promised :) so dont complain too much lol :rolleyes1:

and for the monthly top posters - we can actually hold some contests with that - maybe one could be coming in august, i'll see what i can give out, something other than points for contests for once, use points for something else later when its back.

lonewolfxix
07-08-2007, 02:50 AM
Free $5 game on Steam? rofl Oh man, I think I would of been in the overall or just about to hit it lol. Now to post loaaadsss and loads! Because I'm hoping you will give like free low cost games on steam even sam and max? i think they're like $6.95 lol hmmm it's July.. dammit lol 1 whole month till the competition LiNuX is hinting at starts =O I'll start posting loads now, though ^^

LiNuX
07-08-2007, 09:53 AM
lol that thought is still in progress :-) but now my concern is to bring the point system back for the current competitions. Cant let those die away.

diablo
07-09-2007, 09:25 PM
i've made to the list of the top 10 posters of the last 24 hrs :-) sweet stats