PDA

View Full Version : Modern Warfare 2 clan looking for members

MissLEGENDARY
01-17-2010, 07:29 PM
I assume that this is the right place to put this and that this is allowed.....if it isn't..I'm sorry.
So there are a lot of clans out there looking for members but my boyfriend and I have decided to start our own and we are looking for some cool people to play with....we have decided to divide it up into 2 teams one for the more serious player and one for people only playing for fun. So if you want some friendly people to play with instead of those random little kids and weird guys please check us out...keep in mind we are just getting things up and going.

http://wearelegend.freeforums.org/portal.php

LiNuX
01-17-2010, 08:07 PM
For the PC or the 360?

Good luck with the clan - entering any tournaments or leagues? Or just for fun?

MissLEGENDARY
01-17-2010, 08:18 PM
for the 360...sorry I probably should have specified. I'm in charge of the casual team and we won't be doing anything serious it's just for fun. My boyfriend is in charge of the tactical team and I believe he plans to do some stuff on GameBattles.com. So hopefully we will get some new members and get things up and going. I'm looking forward to playing with some cool people instead of those guys who incessantly sing or yell into the mic through the entire game...and those guys who say things like "Oh man...that's bull****" every few minutes. Thanks for the well wishes. I wish you played 360 it would be nice to see a demonstration of your skill.

Samus-Fan
01-17-2010, 10:01 PM
Lol, I absolutely suck at times and good at others, if I join I'd be casual because I can't beat people that play serious

jango
01-17-2010, 10:03 PM
for the 360...sorry I probably should have specified.

I don't have it on the 360, but I wish you and your clan the best of luck :rolleyes1:

MissLEGENDARY
01-18-2010, 05:19 PM
Lol, I absolutely suck at times and good at others, if I join I'd be casual because I can't beat people that play serious

Well come on and join I suck most of the time...but there are those rare moments when I encounter a bigger n00b than me and i get excited to get a kill. lol

Samus-Fan
01-18-2010, 08:37 PM
Alright, I'll join
I seem to be getting better, so I dunno if I go tactical or casual

But I'll defiantly sign up regardless

Cytalix
03-01-2010, 07:45 PM
I'm actually a good player, I'll definitely be looking in to this.

BobTD
03-09-2010, 01:14 AM
you know who whoops my ass? My brother, I will send him your clans way, he would love some gamebattle challenges.

nickojack123@yahoo.com
05-10-2010, 11:17 AM
wish i could join but i have it on the ps3! , lol..