PDA

View Full Version : Frozen

thedeparted
01-18-2010, 09:41 PM
Exclusive Frozen Clip: Snow Plow (http://www.cinemablend.com/new/Exclusive-Frozen-Clip-Snow-Plow-16602.html)

Last week we brought you this clip from the upcoming horror movie Frozen, in which we learned just exactly how a bunch of skiers gets abandoned in the middle of a chairlift. Now we’ve got a taste of what it’s like stuck up there, in a Cinema Blend exclusive clip from the film.

In the following scene, our three skier protagonists are stuck… and it’s dark. Safety is just below their feet, but to jump would mean a quick death. To stay in the chair means a slow one as they all freeze in the snow. And then, help seems to arrive

First time hearing of this movie, so I figured I'd make a thread :-).

imdb plot has this...

Three skiers are stranded on a chairlift and forced to make life-or-death choices that prove more perilous than staying put and freezing to death

Going to be at the Sundance festival. so I assume it's a small movie. I'm not sure what to make of it. The trailer reveals nothing and the plot seems standard enough. Guess I'll have to wait and see what's up and rent it someday.

ROfler
01-19-2010, 05:42 PM
Awsome!!!!!!!!!