PDA

View Full Version : Transformers

Meow
07-08-2007, 10:14 PM
Did anyone else see this movie?
I just watched it today, and it was so sweet.
But the second half was more towards the humans and not the robots.

FattaT
07-08-2007, 11:01 PM
I saw it last night :P
I loved the special effects and thought overall it was a pretty good movie.
Still need to see the new Fantastic 4

Meow
07-08-2007, 11:03 PM
Ah! I see your avatar is Transformers.
Nice!

KittyCat72
07-09-2007, 07:47 AM
I haven't seen it but it looks like a good one. You see the commercials about it all the time, like the Mountain Dew one. The taster actually took the dew.... hmmm...

LiNuX
07-09-2007, 10:32 AM
my little sister saw it and said it was - and i quote "awesome" lol - i still have to see it but dont know if i'll have that much time

fantastic 4 on the other hand i wouldnt be too hyped about it, it was OK now lol, i gave it like a 7/10 i think lol

KittyCat72
07-09-2007, 10:46 AM
I still haven't seen the Fantastic 4 movie either. The only reason I want to is because of the Silver Surfer.

Eric
07-09-2007, 05:44 PM
Havent seen it yet. I hardly ever go to see any movies though

diablo
07-09-2007, 09:22 PM
i have plans to go see this movie later this week with some friends, hope its good as they say

Gerrit
07-10-2007, 02:25 AM
Hmm, transformers just doesnt cut it for me, although I was a big fan when I was young. Everyone so far told me that it was a really great movie. However i just don't feel like watching it.
Maybe I should just watch it when one of my friends gets the DVD.
The trailer looks pretty interesting, no idea on what is holding me back here. lol

LiNuX
07-10-2007, 10:48 AM
Hmm, transformers just doesnt cut it for me, although I was a big fan when I was young. Everyone so far told me that it was a really great movie. However i just don't feel like watching it.
Maybe I should just watch it when one of my friends gets the DVD.
The trailer looks pretty interesting, no idea on what is holding me back here. lol

maybe because u know the fact that some movies that are really hyped up for the release turn out to be crap ?? :mask:

Sinote
07-10-2007, 04:43 PM
I watched 1408 and that last die hard movie which were both great. Im going
to watch this movie next.

LiNuX
07-10-2007, 04:46 PM
1408 was full of crap if u ask me lol, didnt like it at all, was a waste of money

i laughed like crazy at the part where he was screaming at the fridge lol

suly
07-27-2007, 11:33 PM
I have an older brother and he used to watch transformers religiously. I guess I tagged along with him and actually started liking the show back in the day. I think i'm much older than most of you guys here :S Anyway, i thought the special effects were great, but the storyline and dialogue was blah. It didnt' really stay true to the original. It was sort of cheesy at times, but overall it was not bad. Most people say it was awesome. I guess 'im just picky and loyal to the original stuff.

now that i've set your expectations lower, go see it and you'll be pleasantly surprised?

LiNuX
07-27-2007, 11:49 PM
lol suly, nice work, set other's expectations low then they cant come to you and say YOU LIED TO ME :D but they'll say you were kinda right, but it was even better

souljaa
07-28-2007, 05:27 PM
Amazing movie, I loved it, I'd see it again lol, in theaters :D.

Gamoc
07-28-2007, 06:43 PM
It looks amazing, but I'm probably not gonna see it on the cinema - next thing I'm gonna see is either Simpsons or Hairspray (girlfriend wants to see it).

Scott
08-05-2007, 09:05 AM
I certainly wont be going to see it. It got a horrible review. They say it's a waste of time. Apparently it's just loud, violent and unintelligent.