PDA

View Full Version : Music Player

diablo
08-19-2006, 05:02 PM
what music playing program do you use on your computer? There are windows media player, itunes, winamp, real player, quicktime player, and a couple other more, which do you use? i use itunes and winamp a lot

LiNuX
08-20-2006, 03:20 PM
i use winamp and itunes too, i also use windows media player if i have to view music videos, but the new version of itunes lets you watch videos lol, trying to be number 1

Twigz
08-20-2006, 04:43 PM
For some reason, ITunes won't install on my computer...I think it hates it...but anyway, I like Winamp, RealPlayer (music and videos) and Windows Media Player, the latter which I use the most

Wang
08-20-2006, 11:10 PM
Windows Media Player...All purpose application.

crazay
08-22-2006, 03:37 PM
i use windows media player for videos and itunes for normal audio music

TheKing
08-28-2006, 04:57 PM
I love using Windows Media Player because it so easy to use & and it works with my Mp3 player really well :)

aosmallan
09-05-2006, 03:08 AM
I use iTunes because I have an iPod. Easy to edit ID3 Tags of downloaded songs because you can group edit if you downloaded, say, a whole album. I used to use Winamp for videos and music, but I switched to iTunes when I got the iPod for music. For videos/DVD's etc, I use the most techie recommended video player on the web =) Windows Media Player Classic. No not the one you probably already have installed on your computer (what are they up to now, WMP 10??), but the old, crappy-looking one. It's simple functionality and easily interfaceable wiring makes it perfect to watch DivX Movies, etc. It plays all non-DVD format movies the best, though lacking a bunch of "complicated and advanced" controls. If you just want a video player so you can watch videos, use WMP Classic, it's simple, but it's one of the best.

Clayton
09-05-2006, 10:24 PM
windows meadia player and DivX

aosmallan
09-06-2006, 05:32 AM
lol DivX isn't a player, it's a type of Video Encoding.... unless you're using something called DivX player, which is fine for only Divx Movies

Thor Erik
09-06-2006, 10:50 AM
lol DivX isn't a player, it's a type of Video Encoding.... unless you're using something called DivX player, which is fine for only Divx Movies
DivX player works well on all encodings <.< even non-Divx... i've used it for MP4 ^^

personally i use iTunes ingame(since wa dosen't support my kb controls)
else i like Wa ^^

aosmallan
09-06-2006, 03:06 PM
oh i didnt mean to say it doesnt work well for non-divx, just that there are otheres that play most of the other types better.

souljaa
12-28-2006, 09:12 PM
I just use Windows Media Player.

sparky
12-29-2006, 05:46 PM
I use Windows Media Player i think it's v10