PDA

View Full Version : Guild Wars vs. WOW

Gerrit
07-09-2007, 03:04 AM
Hey guys,

Well I would like to hear your opinion about which game is better. Guild Wars or World of Warcraft?

In my opinion, Guild Wars has better graphics, Wow look a little too toonish like. I also prefer the gameplay and characters of Guild Wars.

However i think that WoW offers many more features that Guild Wars would have a hard time catching up with!
Also, WoW's map so extemely huge.

your thoughts?

LiNuX
07-09-2007, 12:06 PM
i think guild wars has better gfx too, and im a little biased because i dont like p2p games, paying monthly lol, so i favor guild wars since its just a one time pay for the game :-)

Blackleo
07-15-2007, 09:14 PM
Well true, you don't have pay in guild wars ... the characters are kinda toonish. The toons are different though .... get to be a NIght Elf, Gnome Dwarf, Troll, etc .... yea teh gfx aren't as good as Guild Wars but it is fun.

LiNuX
07-15-2007, 09:28 PM
all games are fun to one person or another, the creators of the games will definitely find it fun lol, it just depends on your point of view and etc. No debate about that part really.

Blackleo
07-18-2007, 11:56 AM
True also on how many things they will ass later on such as patches and stuff ....

Gerrit
07-18-2007, 11:46 PM
Yeah, the good thing is that when you play GW, they download patches while you play.

The time I played Wow, they didnt offer THat feature,.. It was always wait wait wait!

XiMMiX
08-16-2007, 01:43 PM
Okey guys, i played GW and rlly rlly liked it but... I played WoW also not sure tho i think Wow Would win cus it hase more emm .. Players but GW would win because of Graphic and those stuff..

Hinderk
08-16-2007, 08:19 PM
I've played both and I like wow better. Every time I try to play gw I get bored of it after a few days and quit
But guild wars does have better graphics than wow

LiNuX
08-16-2007, 09:51 PM
I've played both and I like wow better. Every time I try to play gw I get bored of it after a few days and quit
But guild wars does have better graphics than wow

i believe every game has some sort of advantage over another game, whether its graphics or gameplay or "fun" lol - WoW seems to have the last two over Guild Wars