PDA

View Full Version : Escape From Monkey Island

youthism_is_me
01-22-2010, 11:23 AM
it was great and the new one looks bad. your thoughts

jango
01-22-2010, 02:24 PM
i remember playing one of them .. can't remember which .. and although it was fun i couldn't help but feel aggrevated by some of the puzzles. There's probably still a demand for these types of games, but i don't think it's one i share.

however, like most stuff, i try to remain open-minded about it.

youthism_is_me
01-24-2010, 06:50 PM
i remember playing one of them .. can't remember which .. and although it was fun i couldn't help but feel aggrevated by some of the puzzles. There's probably still a demand for these types of games, but i don't think it's one i share.

however, like most stuff, i try to remain open-minded about it.
The game had its parts
and they were annoying but like all games with this issue when you beat the part its worth it or atleast i think so i will be honest there were parts i cheated with a guide.

jango
01-24-2010, 06:55 PM
yeah .. i guess since the discworld games that kinda thing hasn't really appealed to me much

youthism_is_me
01-24-2010, 07:04 PM
I see, well to each his own

jango
01-24-2010, 07:46 PM
I see, well to each his own

don't get me wrong tho .. i like the humour and the premise of games like this, but i dunno .. to me i just need more rather than the same if u know wot i mean

youthism_is_me
01-24-2010, 07:48 PM
don't get me wrong tho .. i like the humour and the premise of games like this, but i dunno .. to me i just need more rather than the same if u know wot i mean

yeah i gotcha no hard feelings ( turns head to cry over pointless stuff then turns back) yeah i am good (is burning inside) boy is it hot in here

jango
01-24-2010, 07:49 PM
lmao .. don't crai !

p.s. you thought of swinging by our irc channel YouthisMe? details on the home page etc .. would be fun chatting with u

youthism_is_me
01-24-2010, 07:51 PM
lmao .. don't crai !

p.s. you thought of swinging by our irc channel YouthisMe? details on the home page etc .. would be fun chatting with u

for sure ( i think he hates me he is lying fur sure) yeah i will be there for real not a joke thanks for the invite