PDA

View Full Version : Just a little confused about the signature image. ^^'

Project Blaze
01-22-2010, 04:47 PM
I've seen signatures that are bigger than the requirements that it tells me when I look at that area in my sig, soooo I've been wondering if the available space increases with more posts or something? (No, I don't plan to go on a spamming spree! :-P )

LemonRising
01-22-2010, 07:43 PM
I... I don't think so.
I believe that everyone gets the same signature limits, except when you first join and can't edit stuff before ten posts and before 24 hours.

But once you get over those two hurdles you should be good to goo

LiNuX
01-22-2010, 07:52 PM
Which sigs are bigger than the limits? Just report them...

Project Blaze
01-23-2010, 02:27 PM
I'm a nice guy, some people say I'm too nice for my own good. I guess that's why I don't report them, plus I never thought about it. Heh. I just don't want any enemies with me being a newb and all. But then there's also the fact that I just can't seem to get the stupid image under 9.8k.. or was it kb? I forget, but you know what I mean. Guess I was just hoping that I could get a wee bit more space or something if I brought it up. It kinda drives me crazy trying to make one. Anyhow, thanks for letting me know 'n clearing that up! =-)

LiNuX
01-23-2010, 02:59 PM
Use the GF image host or your profile's image host - upload the image and get the BB code then copy/paste to your signature area and voila.

Project Blaze
01-24-2010, 05:52 PM
Oh. 'k Thanks!

arkride
01-30-2010, 05:37 AM
i think that actually you can make the size of the picture itself more, but not kilobites.

Charlotte
03-24-2010, 04:01 AM
everyone get same signature limit i think so u can make more bigger signature