PDA

View Full Version : Apply to be a Staff Member

LiNuX
07-09-2007, 03:18 PM
We are looking for a few more people to fill some of the categories listed below:

1. Junior Moderator -- All Spots Filled Out
2. GFX Pro
3. Moderator -- Newest Position Opened up.

They both have the same status, permissions, and access on this forum. GFX Pro mainly handles some of the graphics made for the forum or the users. Junior Moderators help maintain the forum posts and watches over the members.

Currently we have 1 Junior mod and 2 GFX Pro members and would like about 0 more JMod and 1 more GFX Pro and 2 more moderators.

Please post here if you are interested in that position. If you are already in a membergroup, do not post to get switched over, your post will be ignored.

If you want to be a GFX Pro - please have some examples of your graphics work ready to show, DO NOT post them here until we ask for them via PM.

Please post here:

1. Name (first name is enough, last name is optional)
2. email address - please post in this method -- admin (@) gamers-forum.com - do not make it into a link or else you may start getting some spam emails.
3. What position you are seeking?
4. What can you do for this forum with that position?
5. How often do you think you'll be able to look over the forum? meaning look over new members and new posts.
6. Why should you get this position and not anyone else?

Just post those info here and we will try to contact everyone via PM and see what we can do for you and what you can do for us.

Thank you! Apply in this Thread please.

post has been edited to fit staff needs as of July 27th 2007.

Joshuah
07-09-2007, 04:25 PM
Well I have asked to be a Junior Mod aswell like FattaT but I guess thats a no :'(

Eric
07-09-2007, 05:51 PM
Well I have asked to be a Junior Mod aswell like FattaT but I guess thats a no :'(

Please refrain from posting spam... it is stated in the first post that if you are already on the staff, you cannot get this, and yet you posted that message, which is considered spam to many.

Lithium
07-10-2007, 04:00 PM
hi i am lithium i am new here. I want to become a gfx pro, i was refered here by linux and ya hit me up, my xfire is Umyumy.

-Lithium

LiNuX
07-10-2007, 04:09 PM
hi i am lithium i am new here. I want to become a gfx pro, i was refered here by linux and ya hit me up, my xfire is Umyumy.

-Lithium

thank you - expect either fattat or me to contact you later on to see some of your examples, take some time now to get familiar with the board, welcome to the forum!

Gamoc
07-10-2007, 04:09 PM
1. Name Gareth Chadwick
2. email address - Gamoc (at) hotmail.co.uk
3. What position you are seeking? Junior Moderator.
4. What can you do for this forum with that position? Experience:I have been a moderator on a particular forum for 3/4 years.
5. How often do you think you'll be able to look over the forum? Almost every day, with maybe a few exceptions.
6. Why should you get this position and not anyone else? Because I am suited, I have experience and I can moderate fairly and justly. I am new to this forum, but not to forums in general - I also know how to behave on forums, and as a staff member on forums.

LiNuX
07-10-2007, 05:18 PM
1. Name Gareth Chadwick
2. email address - Gamoc (at) hotmail.co.uk
3. What position you are seeking? Junior Moderator.
4. What can you do for this forum with that position? Experience:I have been a moderator on a particular forum for 3/4 years.
5. How often do you think you'll be able to look over the forum? Almost every day, with maybe a few exceptions.
6. Why should you get this position and not anyone else? Because I am suited, I have experience and I can moderate fairly and justly. I am new to this forum, but not to forums in general - I also know how to behave on forums, and as a staff member on forums.

thank you for applying, you will be notified by this weekend with either "YOU GOT THE JOB" or "SORRY" :rolleyes1:

lol, you'll know what happens

thanks for applying, still taking applicants.

LiNuX
07-14-2007, 11:20 AM
Update: Gamoc is our new Junior Moderator - congratulations

Lithium has been contacted about his position but no response so status has not been changed. Topic Unstickied.

For the rest, you can still apply but don't expect anyone to get back to you until there is another spot open.

Thank you!

Aaron.
07-24-2007, 08:17 PM
1. Name Aaron

2. email address - Dviengence (@) hotmail . com

3. What position you are seeking? : GFX Pro

4. What can you do for this forum with that position? I have a few ideas.

5. How often do you think you'll be able to look over the forum? Alot. When school starts this might change.

6. Why should you get this position and not anyone else? : I've been working with graphics for a long time and I enjoy it.

LiNuX
07-24-2007, 08:20 PM
thanks aaron, FattaT is most likely to contact you for examples

thanks!

Joshuah
07-25-2007, 04:03 AM
What about me? I am a GFX Pro aswell, I could ask him for examples aswell?

LiNuX
07-25-2007, 10:40 AM
What about me? I am a GFX Pro aswell, I could ask him for examples aswell?

remember what i told you about being in charge of the gfx pro? FattaT is in charge of that usergroup so he decides who goes in, for now you are just one level under him, eventually when you get better and more active and etc. he will start asking you and even i will start asking you to ask for examples :-)

but for now, you can recruit others from their work on other forums or even this one. You will get credit that way in more than just one way.

Logan
07-27-2007, 02:00 PM
James Logan --
nete420 (@) hotmail/ you know the rest..
I would like to apply to be a super mod, but a JMod is fine for now, untill im promoted.. :P

I can be active every day/night, I an a frequent poster.

A list of what i cant do would be smaller/ I am a forum professinal, i can do any task you ask of me!

I dont beleave i am better then anyone else, i just have the knowledge! Thanks. - Logan!

LiNuX
07-27-2007, 02:35 PM
James Logan --
nete420 (@) hotmail/ you know the rest..
I would like to apply to be a super mod, but a JMod is fine for now, untill im promoted.. :P

I can be active every day/night, I an a frequent poster.

A list of what i cant do would be smaller/ I am a forum professinal, i can do any task you ask of me!

I dont beleave i am better then anyone else, i just have the knowledge! Thanks. - Logan!

Thanks for applying, i'll notifiy you in a few days. And for now i will take your job application for normal moderator position, There arent many people in that mod position and they have all basic permissions as junior mods. As you do well and help our forum grow, you will be promoted. Getting promotions can get very easy if you just help out a lot. Hope you dont mind me taking you for just normal mod position but Jmod to Mod population is about 5:0 lol

Thanks! please try to get at least 20 posts in the next few days and I will notify you. I will watch your posts. If you use AIM or MSN please PM me the sn - and note you cannot post links in PM either so for msn just give me the way you put the email address in your post.

thank you!

first post has been edited to put in mod position!

cwbolton
08-18-2007, 10:04 AM
1. Name - Chris
2. email address - Cleverdickchris (@) aol.com
3. What position you are seeking? - Moderator
4. What can you do for this forum with that position? - As a moderator i will be able to regulate spam and help organise the forum and the members to some extent.
5. How often do you think you'll be able to look over the forum? meaning look over new members and new posts.- At least 4 times a day spending about 15-40 mins each visit
6. Why should you get this position and not anyone else?-Because most people know me they know im fiendly and active and i haven't posted a bit of spam yet meaning i know what it is so ill be able to regulate it :).

LiNuX
08-18-2007, 11:50 AM
1. Name - Chris
2. email address - Cleverdickchris (@) aol.com
3. What position you are seeking? - Moderator
4. What can you do for this forum with that position? - As a moderator i will be able to regulate spam and help organise the forum and the members to some extent.
5. How often do you think you'll be able to look over the forum? meaning look over new members and new posts.- At least 4 times a day spending about 15-40 mins each visit
6. Why should you get this position and not anyone else?-Because most people know me they know im fiendly and active and i haven't posted a bit of spam yet meaning i know what it is so ill be able to regulate it :).

thanks for applying, we'll notify you when a position opens up, we are currently at full staff and others have applied as well so we'll pick the best one for the next open spot.

Thanks!