PDA

View Full Version : Wow Private servers

Bullman
01-22-2010, 09:36 PM
Hi, I used to play retail wow, But got sick of lvling, And i remembered earlier i used to play on a private server named Wowscape, Wich had an instant lvl 70,(This was pre wotlk) Where u started at lvl 70, and started whit a pretty decent gear, and u could buy gear from vendors whit honor, and the hole server was about pvping in the bgs, and thats what i love in wow, Pvping in bgs, But i cant find this server anymore..

Anyone know where to find it? Or know of any other good private servers whit alot of players? Wowscape usually had 4k players online at the Blizzlike realm, idk how many on the bg realm but the bgs was always full and Lagg-free

jango
01-22-2010, 09:45 PM
personally i agree with blizzard's approach to private servers .. and altho i know of some thru friends i'm not rly prepared to share the info

gl in your search tho

Bullman
01-22-2010, 10:04 PM
Well that helped alot thank you:)

LemonRising
01-22-2010, 10:07 PM
was..
was that sarcasm?

Also, private servers might interest people i know.
BUT I DONT CARE I WILL NOT SUPPORT

Newkeh
05-15-2010, 05:38 PM
I used to play in that server too

you can find all the good servers in google just search for extremetop100
there should be private servers for other games aswell

I have only played WoW on private servers and its quite fun if you find a good community

even without instant max lvl it can be fun :)
I dont play it anymore but might do soon tell me what server you decide to play on

Jokersvirus
05-16-2010, 12:21 AM
Hmm I thought blizzard said Private servers are against the rules and they would press charges against you for doing it