PDA

View Full Version : Arcade Coming Soon!!!

LiNuX
07-09-2007, 11:04 PM
I have implemented the arcade into this forum earlier tonite, you can all view it but I am still running some tests and adding some more games. So you cannot play it yet. Sorry about this but give me a day or two more and it will be up and working for all of you.

There is about 6 working games now, i have played some to test the game to see if it works or has any bugs.

I will be adding more games as the time passes, an email will be sent out to all members when the arcade is Live and Running by tomorrow night so keep an eye out for that. If you have suggestions or games or anything please post here. You can post your concerns as well.

I have decided to install the arcade before the cashmod because I am having a harder time with the cashmod than this. Thought I'd treat you guys while you wait for the cash mod :).

When arcade is up for you guys, you can compete for the highest score and have your username displayed with a trophy.

Post questions, suggestions, and concerns here please. Thank you!

FattaT
07-10-2007, 03:25 AM
Is there a place with all the games u can choose from to add to your own arcade? cuz there is this one game that was awesome and i can't remember what it was exactly called... Something like Tunnel Surfer =S

LiNuX
07-10-2007, 10:35 AM
no i dont think so, i can find out tho, this arcade is called the v3arcade and i've been told i can get games only from the v3arcade site, but i will see what i can do about that tunnel surfer :)

Update: there are a total of 48 arcade games now lol :-) put 'em all up last nite before going to bed. Games should be available to everyone tonite - Guests will have the pleasure of playing the games Tonite only for the grand opening :D

lonewolfxix
07-10-2007, 11:09 AM
Hmmm, is it meant to be open now? Because I just tried it and this is the error I got..
lonewolfxix, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

LiNuX
07-10-2007, 12:21 PM
not yet, im still running some stuff with it, im worried if my bandwidth can take it but i will probably run it for a while, if anything and i need more bw, i will switch hosts if i have to.

the arcade will be up in a few hours for everyone to use - guests will have access to it for 6 hrs from: 5 PM to 11 PM EST :)

thanks!

souljaa
07-10-2007, 01:49 PM
:) Hehe I'm champ in one game now :D lol..Pretty cool!

LiNuX
07-10-2007, 01:56 PM
:) Hehe I'm champ in one game now :D lol..Pretty cool!

yea - i gave my jmods and supermods permission to play some games, i've heard some games shut off in the middle - if u find that game please let me know

should go live for our users in an hour and for guests in 2 hrs :D

keep an eye out for announcement!

Joshuah
07-10-2007, 02:19 PM
I am still waiting for it to go live :) I know the arcade is going to ROCK!! :D