PDA

View Full Version : Gamers Forum Arcade

LiNuX
07-10-2007, 03:10 PM
The long awaited Gamers Forum Arcade is finally here. Currently there are a total of 50 arcade games. More will be added soon. I hope to get a database of 100s of arcade games for you all to play.

Click the arcade button on the top left corner of this forum, on the navbar or on the quicklinks bar, three way you can get into it. The link will also be added to the right side menu bar soon.

Please enjoy it and do not abuse it. If it is your first time playing, I suggest that you try out the games and leave a short comment for the rest of users to play, it'll only help others see. It is not mandatory but it will help :-).

Currently only registered members can play. Today is the grand opening of the arcade and guests will be allowed to play from 5 PM to 11 PM EST for 6 hours total. Then Guests will have to register.

Right now you need 0 posts to play, later on it will increase to 5 posts then 10 posts, this is only to make sure benefits go into the forum boards as much as it goes into the arcade.

If you do not like your score, you can delete your score, if you have to fix your comments, you can edit it. A new Board called Gamers Forum Arcade will open and ALL Arcade related talk will take place there.

Thank you and enjoy the arcade!

Visit the Arcade (http://www.gamers-forum.com/arcade.php)

diablo
07-13-2007, 08:17 PM
wow nice the arcade is finally up, i gotta find some time to play some stuff lol, says u have 11 titles huh :D nice

KittyCat72
07-14-2007, 10:56 AM
I want to try them, I'm running out of time now though. Glad to see you finally got something working well.

Gamoc
07-14-2007, 11:10 AM
It's a cool arcade, with many good games, well done.

[Many extra posts deleted - can't remove the soft delete messages]

LiNuX
07-14-2007, 11:29 AM
i think kitty lagged on that but i physical deleted them - i still have to fix why mods cant physically delete and dont worry only mods can see the msgs u saw :-) the deletion notices.

and about the arcade, i'll be looking for a lot more games to put up, it seems people have tried out every game there is already lol :D people are enjoying themselves

keep on enjoying!

Meow
07-19-2007, 08:07 AM
That Is where I spend most of my time now lol.
So I don't post much.

LiNuX
07-19-2007, 11:45 AM
That Is where I spend most of my time now lol.
So I don't post much.

u should really do both lol cuz im trying to find ways where you can use ur points (GFP) to play games :-P u could regret not posting later lol

Meow
07-19-2007, 03:06 PM
That would be pretty sweet!
But ya I will get posting again...

LiNuX
07-19-2007, 03:26 PM
it would be and it would be fair for all - im still working on getting the point system to work everywhere and not just some parts so just keep a look for that