PDA

View Full Version : Few Board Changes

LiNuX
08-19-2006, 05:12 PM
Recently i've made some changes to this forum, im hoping that these changes will help me get more people to sign up. Unless you sign up on the forum, you cannot view the topics in most of our boards, some work, but some of the more popular and best boards cannot be viewed by a guest or non-member. And i've also added another board in the MISC Topics Category called Topic of the month, visit the board and view the topic "what this board is about" and see what it is about :-? and reply to those rules if you have questions or concerns. If you have any questions or concerns about the changes, please post here.

Twigz
08-20-2006, 04:50 PM
Ahh...not allowing non-members or guests to view the topics...slick, verrrryyy slick. LOL

diablo
08-21-2006, 06:58 PM
LOL haha, he's always trying to make people join the forums lol, but i like that lol, i cant blame him for trying to help grow something he loves

crazay
08-22-2006, 03:40 PM
lol, thats pretty clever, well good luck with whatever it is that you're doing to get people in here, i just joined because you told me to, wont it work for them? lol