PDA

View Full Version : Took back my account

Blackbird
01-30-2010, 08:39 PM
I was thinking to play Runescape again, what a big changed there in Runescape so how is like to earn money and what is the best free gears or you can still fishing lobsters and sell them off or is it a better way to earn money without cash or anything.

Jaykub
01-30-2010, 08:46 PM
glad your back.

whats your id?

i'm sir jacobbb

Blackbird
01-30-2010, 10:40 PM
My little brother also play it once in a while. :)

IGN: Clan_Stuff12

Combat level :88

Alfouginn
06-09-2010, 09:30 AM
I recently came back myself...of course im prone to do that whenever i get bored...its actually quite interesting the changes they have made...im not gunna lie, i like em.

Blackbird
06-09-2010, 10:42 AM
Yeah it's indeed fun to play and I'm a member but still quite inactive in-game

Jokersvirus
06-09-2010, 04:26 PM
I had a good toon on runescape had a few 90 skills but they took it away because some dude was harassing me and i insulted him and made him cry >.>

BobTD
07-06-2010, 11:29 PM
I was thinking to play Runescape again, what a big changed there in Runescape so how is like to earn money and what is the best free gears or you can still fishing lobsters and sell them off or is it a better way to earn money without cash or anything.

Im about the same area. I also had to recover my account and lost everything. What I did was work up to a good pick axe, then went tot he dwarven mines and mined and sold the mith and coal raw in the market for a good profit.

Then I took that profit and got everything I needed to alch the mith into bars while mining and started making mith bars and selling them. after a few hundred k I had all the best F2P gear in the game, and a set for wilderness and went got lucky and killed some poor fool in full zammy and make about 600k off that.

Anyways, BobTD on runescape. Never been a paying member.

Jaykub
07-07-2010, 06:52 PM
Im about the same area. I also had to recover my account and lost everything. What I did was work up to a good pick axe, then went tot he dwarven mines and mined and sold the mith and coal raw in the market for a good profit.

Then I took that profit and got everything I needed to alch the mith into bars while mining and started making mith bars and selling them. after a few hundred k I had all the best F2P gear in the game, and a set for wilderness and went got lucky and killed some poor fool in full zammy and make about 600k off that.

Anyways, BobTD on runescape. Never been a paying member.

never knew you played lol but I added you