PDA

View Full Version : TF2 server

joshr
01-31-2010, 10:28 AM
*EDIT:I saw that the IP address changed, in the thread in the TF2 section it still has the 208.xxx.xxx.xxx IP address which apparently is the old IP...

I recently started to get into tf2 and I decided to jump on your server, however I can't find it. Perhaps i don't really know how to get on, but as far as I know I did everything correctly. I tried adding it to my favorites list via IP and it didn't pick it up. IS this server still online?

LiNuX
01-31-2010, 10:32 AM
Yeah it's still online. Still on my favorites list. And Game-monitor is picking up a signal as well.

You can open console and type in "connect 24.239.178.186:27017" without quotes and you should be able to directly connect.

It's our least active server. The CSS is the most active because bots bring in people but all the servers are still up and running.

joshr
01-31-2010, 10:33 AM
I just noticed that the server IP changed from the 208 IP address, which is posted in that old thread back in the TF2 section. Thanks for the quick reply by the way.

LiNuX
01-31-2010, 10:36 AM
ah yeah. The ISP likes to annoy me sometimes with IP changes. Looks like it changes once a year.

edit: I changed the IP in the thread - the changes were announced here: IP Change - Server Inaccessible for a few days - Gamers Forum (http://www.gamers-forum.com/showthread.php?t=12296)

I guess I just forgot to forward the changes to the other threads.