PDA

View Full Version : just a beginner at guitar.

Kenoi
01-31-2010, 12:24 PM
well its almost a good 2 months of playing for me, I'm still a beginner and uh....
today marks the day where I return my friend's guitar back. He just wants his property back and uh... yeah. its quite sad. I've enjoyed it but I feel like I want to get my own guitar. so question:
for you experienced guitarists out there,

what's a good beginner guitar? (I need one that lasts long, the sound is crisp, and its worth the money)

thanks in advance.

jango
01-31-2010, 12:32 PM
well its almost a good 2 months of playing for me, I'm still a beginner and uh....
today marks the day where I return my friend's guitar back. He just wants his property back and uh... yeah. its quite sad. I've enjoyed it but I feel like I want to get my own guitar. so question:
for you experienced guitarists out there,

what's a good beginner guitar? (I need one that lasts long, the sound is crisp, and its worth the money)

thanks in advance.

In my opinion that mostly depends on your budget .. and also whether you're talking about an acoustic, semi acoustic, or an electric. I have a few suggestions, BUT the important thing isn't reviews .. it's how it feels and sounds to you when you sit down to try it.

Happy to help if I can though :)

Diligence109
01-31-2010, 12:40 PM
I'm talking about this on the IRC with you right now, but just so that it's put down here for everyone else to throw there input alongside...

I'd recommend starting your search on craigslist. If you wanted, you could post some listings here and we could try to pick 'em apart if you weren't sure what's a good deal and what's a trap :)

EpsilonX
02-16-2010, 12:56 AM
really, a good beginner guitar should be one that plays well but doesn't cost much. Which means ibanez. They play great and are on the cheaper side. Gibson and fender and such play great, but they are very expensive. the low end models are awful.

Diligence109
02-16-2010, 09:36 AM
qft, Epsilon, qft.