PDA

View Full Version : 10th prestige

bubbaryan52
02-02-2010, 09:04 PM
Can anyone get me 10th prestige for MW2? Plz for free, becuz all my friends got ppl to do it.

jango
02-03-2010, 12:34 AM
Can anyone get me 10th prestige for MW2? Plz for free, becuz all my friends got ppl to do it.

Have you only come here to hack your way to prestige 10? Also, if you want someone to help you you might wanna specify which platform your running MW2 on. Personally that's as far as I'm willing to go, but good luck ..

Frank-the-Rabbit
02-03-2010, 04:35 AM

Why would you want this done? My understanding is 10th prestige doesn't get you anything. Why even buy a game if you are going to cheat to rank to the highest level? You could watch a video on you tube and see the same thing and it would be a bunch cheaper. If you have to cheat to have the highest "prestige" because you want the respect of others is that really earning that respect? Don't you think when they see you play they will know?

I have run into this with a bunch of people in all kinds of games. Games are meant to be played because you enjoy playing them. When you take a short cut and cheat like this you defeat the purpose of a game and shouldn't bother playing.

jango
02-03-2010, 04:54 AM
@frank .. I agree mate, this is why I mentioned:

Personally that's as far as I'm willing to go

Freemymind93
02-03-2010, 09:57 AM
Don't have the game but i wish people didn't cheat for this kinda stuff and saw the benefit of working for wat you want. That's the fun part about games and hacking ruins it