PDA

View Full Version : Cricket 2007

Yash
07-11-2007, 12:25 PM
I feel this is the best release from EA sports in cricket. This game clearly shows their expertise in developing games. Brilliant graphics and i enjoy playing it every day.

premnanand07
11-26-2007, 03:45 AM
cricket is super game to play in hard mode.i thank to EA sports

Juicebox
11-30-2007, 02:51 PM
Cricket? wtf is that? oh wait is it that game with the little ball and you do stuff with it?

GF Eric
11-30-2007, 03:07 PM
Cricket is ok to me. I just can't follow it. Being from America, I am more into Hockey.

Juicebox
12-01-2007, 08:40 AM
Cricket is ok to me. I just can't follow it. Being from America, I am more into Hockey.]

Likewise

jakncoke
12-01-2007, 09:31 AM
I feel this is the best release from EA sports in cricket. This game clearly shows their expertise in developing games. Brilliant graphics and i enjoy playing it every day.

huh? expertise from an EA internal studio? o that made me chuckle, them and making good games don't exactly come in the same sentence. I'm quite shocked someone still has faith in them but after they managed mess up Madden and NCAA Football 08 for PS3 and rehash 05-07 for PS2, and screw up a port job of the orange box and not push for better NFS, rehash basically anything they get there hand on ...ect.ect. my faith is lost and I only hope for the worst from them, can't believe those assholes bought Bioware, they don't deserve them at all, I hope all the devs leave and make there own studio and just leave EA a 800 million brand name or whatever it cost. as you can see I am very bitter towards them.

Toxic
12-05-2007, 07:14 AM
I've never played it, because I hate cricket.

Scott
12-05-2007, 08:39 AM
I've never played it, because I hate cricket.

I thought everyone from England was mad about cricket?

I absolutly hate it, it's one of the most boring sports.