PDA

View Full Version : Modern Warfare 2 Power Levelers

Flab-Ender
02-15-2010, 09:20 PM
You know what really annoys me, when I enter a game and see a level 10 prestige. First of all, if you really earned that, like you played for it and didn't do head shots or something along those lines for it, then you really must not have a life, and if you did hack it or something for it, then why, why can't you just try like the rest of us for it. Having level 10 prestige right now isn't even an honor really, just either a joke or you tried waaaaaay to hard for it. What you guys think?

amirshaw
04-04-2010, 01:22 AM
I totally agree, and it doesnt even make the game as fun, for me personally i love the idea of ranking up, but its just stupid to see these hackers in there because no one is legitimately 10 prestige yet, some people are at 9 and 8, but no one is 10th.

Kink3bird
04-04-2010, 01:34 AM
I really disagree here.

To be honest I look at it as whatever is in the grasp of the game is allowed and since I bought the game I'll play and enjoy it however I want.

Battlefield Bad Company 2 is a perfect example: There is definitively a lot of boosters in the game and many people hate that and it bothers them but whats the big deal? If I can do these amazing things because the game lets me then **** off and let me play it how I want to.

Hacking I know is never OK for the majority but I mean it is a amazement all in it's own if you actually built a aimbot or paid for one and get to utilize it.

I just think it's funny how everyone plays by such a high moral code of gentlemanly comradeship once they have their faces blown off.

Charlotte
04-04-2010, 05:14 AM
use cheat, and i'm also disagree... i thing it's fair

Samus-Fan
04-04-2010, 09:52 AM
use cheat, and i'm also disagree... i thing it's fair

Why do you think cheating and hacking is fair?

Subb
04-04-2010, 11:03 AM
I've never been into using cheats and all that nonsense, and im sure most of the gamers here are the same way

Kink3bird
04-04-2010, 08:43 PM
I've never been into using cheats and all that nonsense, and im sure most of the gamers here are the same way

I just don't get this to be honest, I mean I like to compare it to the U.S. using the atomic bomb on Japan... I have the means to use a tool that will improve my shot at winning so why not use it?

Charlotte
04-04-2010, 10:33 PM
Why do you think cheating and hacking is fair?
i dont mentioned that it's fair to use cheat but what i mean was, it' fair when we feel fun archive something that is impossible, huahuahua

Diligence109
04-05-2010, 12:21 PM
i dont mentioned that it's fair to use cheat but what i mean was, it' fair when we feel fun archive something that is impossible, huahuahua

Attempted Translation: I didn't mean that I feel it's fair to cheat, what I meant was that it is fun to achieve that that seems impossible.

Please learn to english.

PwndbyTC3
04-05-2010, 05:33 PM
Attempted Translation: I didn't mean that I feel it's fair to cheat, what I meant was that it is fun to achieve that that seems impossible.

Please learn to english.

Before you use someone else's post to tell them to use english properly, make sure you do yourself and do not forget words that are needed for sentences to make sense.

But I hate the cheating that goes on, it's pointless. They get on peoples teams and either noob tube or sit there and die a lot so it's not really worth it.

Kink3bird
04-06-2010, 12:14 AM
Hey now fellas, I'm all for speaking English in my country but this here is the Internets and well, by golly, if some fella here who wasn't fortunate enough to be born in the U.S. doesn't speak so good of English doesn't mean I'm gonna ridicule his way of communicating! Or for trying to at least.

Subb
04-06-2010, 02:52 AM
I agree, there are members from all over the world on this site. Some of which have to learn english as a second or third language. So calling someone out and saying learn english is just not right in my eyes. Imagine if it was the other way around and u had to speak chinese or something you would sound pretty funny to dont ya think?

BobTD
04-06-2010, 03:48 PM
I just don't get this to be honest, I mean I like to compare it to the U.S. using the atomic bomb on Japan... I have the means to use a tool that will improve my shot at winning so why not use it?

Comparison of a real world war to a video game doesnt work. That's the worst analogy ever.

Its a game, that people play for enjoyment. Not for survival. They pay money for it, and its unfair for others to ruin that for them by abusing the game. This is not a free for all every man for themselves fight to survive, its people trying to unwind after school or work.

I think XBL needs to release a patch that permanently prevents you from going on XBL if you get caught tampering with their products. Period.

Kink3bird
04-07-2010, 12:39 AM
Comparison of a real world war to a video game doesn't work. That's the worst analogy ever.

You would think it would be a unreasonable comparison but like President Harry S. Truman, I take the fortunate seat of deciding what I shall do to overcome the enemy. Turning to something as horrifying as a atomic bomb does strike the same feelings as someone using hacks against a gamer, as it has most noticeably in your reply.

They pay money for it

Again, that statement includes everyone playing the game as you seem to have overlooked. I did indeed pay money for my game and I will enjoy it how I want to. You seem to compile everyone's enjoyment to be the same when it means very different things for everyone. I enjoy dominating the game online and offline by any means I really want. Do I care enough about my Xbox that I tamper with it? No. But if I had a few bucks I'd pay to get it modded.

PizziJQ
04-13-2010, 10:03 AM
Cheating is wrong if you can't be me on your skill at the game then you don't deserve to beat me and cheaters will always try to justify their cheating... but it can't be done in a rational persons mind.

Kink3bird
04-13-2010, 01:21 PM
Cheating is wrong if you can't be me on your skill at the game then you don't deserve to beat me and cheaters will always try to justify their cheating... but it can't be done in a rational persons mind.

You see. You talk about rationality but your pretty insane trying to argue rational vs irrational when it's about a video game. It's probably just a ego thing with you.

PizziJQ
04-13-2010, 10:22 PM
Yes, my ego does have alot too do with it, but you don't deserve a advantage over me through shady ways and cheating.

Kink3bird
04-13-2010, 11:31 PM
Well I deserve my monies worth and the right to be happy with my purchase, that is a fact.

Shady and such other adjectives is a opinion.

youthism_is_me
04-14-2010, 01:58 PM
Not to start a fight but you made a comment you said "First of all, if you really earned that, like you played for it and didn't do head shots or something along those lines for it, then you really must not have a life," well you also said "Having level 10 prestige right now isn't even an honor really," if you ever thought it was a honor you have no life and if you can get the rank by head shots its not cheap imagine how boreing it must be just getting that many head shots i think that level of bordom is worth a so called honor that means your dovoted or something also if they hacked it it you can tell by how good at the game they are if they play crappy then they probably did but ranks are not so you look good its so you can warn people of how good you are you make it sound like you are not a level 10 prestige which makes me think that you are dumb ( not to be rude ) or your bad at the game you might be dumb becuase you did not hack it or you dont know how to earn it or you might just not be good so you think its unreal for anyone else to be . well i know a kid who can kill me like crazy on that game i know he has a life and i know he is a level 10 prestige so this post just makes me think you just mad at how you are not that good .....

jango
04-14-2010, 02:15 PM
Can I interject here, seeing as this thread is causing some disgreement?

Putting my personal feelings aside on using 'cheats', 'boosters', or taking advantage of 'game exploits' because they're there and avilable, I should say that on issues like this one side will never convince the other. This is one of the inevitable things in gaming .. those that play it, and those that want to get the most out of it whatever the lengths they need to go to. On the one hand there are people who can't afford a service whether they would choose to use it or not, and those that can and perhaps need the help but also don't realise the frustration being caused (and perhaps not caring). However, regardless of whether it's about 'ego', 'shady' or whatever descriptions you might choose to use I would recommend that whether you agree with someone or not doesn't give you license to start a personal slanging match - at most you should express your disagreement with a certain amount of respect and move on. There's nothing wrong with discussing the topic, but at least do it respectfully without being inflamitory.

Also, fanning the flames (or atleast attempting to is also fail Youthisme).

youthism_is_me
04-14-2010, 02:23 PM
(or atleast attempting to is also fail Youthisme).[/QUOTE]

???what .... what does that mean

jango
04-14-2010, 02:27 PM
(or atleast attempting to is also fail Youthisme).

???what .... what does that mean

try reading wot i wrote, that was directed at kink and pizzi first .. then you'll realise why your response wasn't helping matters

Kink3bird
04-14-2010, 02:29 PM
I really couldn't understand Youthism's post at all but I'll agree with you Jango to a extent.

You can't convince a lot of these people to see it your way and I may be harsh but I try and explain it with facts.

This whole argument has brought in morals and rationals and things that really don't belong in video games, it's just your gamer ego coming out and it really bothers me that people will use it as a shield against facts.

I think we should end it with this: Hacking, modding, ect, it's all a personnel choice. Is it morally or rationally wrong? No one has the power to decide on that since it is a personnel choice.
The fact is there is only three sides: The hacker getting all the points, the person screaming at them thinking it'll make a difference, and the person who quietly leaves to find another lobby to play in. Either you get so mad you become what you hate, or so bored of the game or interested in hacking you do it for fun.

jango
04-14-2010, 02:40 PM
I really couldn't understand Youthism's post at all but I'll agree with you Jango to a extent.

You can't convince a lot of these people to see it your way and I may be harsh but I try and explain it with facts.

This whole argument has brought in morals and rationals and things that really don't belong in video games, it's just your gamer ego coming out and it really bothers me that people will use it as a shield against facts.

I think we should end it with this: Hacking, modding, ect, it's all a personnel choice. Is it morally or rationally wrong? No one has the power to decide on that since it is a personnel choice.
The fact is there is only three sides: The hacker getting all the points, the person screaming at them thinking it'll make a difference, and the person who quietly leaves to find another lobby to play in. Either you get so mad you become what you hate, or so bored of the game or interested in hacking you do it for fun.

My post wasn't about making a point about the discussion itself, more in the way you guys were choosing to debate it.

I've not actually stated my personal view.

Kink3bird
04-14-2010, 02:43 PM
Alright Jango I'm not going to fight with you cus your my friend so I'm just going to stay away from this thread and let the flooding of hate for hackers and people who get owned by them continue to reclaim the thread.

jango
04-14-2010, 02:47 PM
Alright Jango I'm not going to fight with you cus your my friend so I'm just going to stay away from this thread and let the flooding of hate for hackers and people who get owned by them continue to reclaim the thread.

Hehe, I'm just trying .. again .. to highlight that it ISN'T about the subject, but the manner in which you guys chose to speak to each other. I used the term 'slanging match' .. and 'inflamitory' .. that is what I'm asking you guys to tone down. There's no need for you to not get involved with the debate, even though you come from a different perspective, but anyone involved in a contentious subject should maintain some form of decorum.

Please see the difference :)

downedskillz
04-28-2010, 05:18 PM
10th prestigers are bad people they arnt skilled or nothing. i only know one guy who legit 10th prestige he not lvl 70 but he 10th played for 25 days lol