PDA

View Full Version : starcraft 2 beta etc

jango
02-16-2010, 08:00 PM
for anyone interested in this i started a thread on game-bank about the beta (http://www.macksites.co.uk/GameBank/index.php?topic=172.0), and there's a new thing on there today about the opt-in scheme for the beta itself

good luck if you're gonna try and get in on it :)

Frank-the-Rabbit
02-16-2010, 11:26 PM
I did opt-in but TBH I just want the game to be out so I can play with friends. It has been such a long wait, please Blizz don't make me keep waiting!

3 really in depth interviews at G4. (http://g4tv.com/thefeed/blog/post/702564/Celebrate-The-StarCraft-II-Beta-With-These-Exclusive-Video-Interviews.html)

Aizen
02-18-2010, 12:08 AM
The beta is out, good luck to anyone that gets in :P <-------------

jango
02-18-2010, 12:11 AM
The beta is out, good luck to anyone that gets in :P <-------------

for sure .. and for anyone who doesn't i've already put a couple of things here (http://www.macksites.co.uk/GameBank/index.php?topic=190.0) you can follow-up on

Aizen
02-18-2010, 12:15 AM
Installing as we speak. I think Ill play some AI games first.

jango
02-18-2010, 12:19 AM
Installing as we speak. I think Ill play some AI games first.

nice one .. would be interested to hear ur thoughts on it .. some conflicting opinions around so far

Shixx
02-18-2010, 01:09 AM
Played it. I love it.
Much more balanced then the original. The new battle net is nice.

LemonRising
02-18-2010, 04:44 PM
I might have to.. try and partake...

<:

Aizen
02-22-2010, 11:05 AM
Anyone who is in the beta add me. battle.net identity = dakafall.dakafall

Newkeh
05-20-2010, 01:16 PM
when I played alien vs predator as human I imagined I was a marine from starcraft shooting zergs + protosss

what I mean is I love starcraft and alien vs predator

mrfruits
05-26-2010, 11:07 AM
not sure if im going to buy this game or not.

jango
05-30-2010, 10:24 AM
not sure if im going to buy this game or not.

well you still might get the chance to try before you buy following this news from blizzard ..

We previously announced that the first phase of the StarCraft II beta test would be coming to a close in all regions on Monday, May 31. In order to prepare for the final phase of beta testing, we plan to extend the current phase in all regions until Monday, June 7. After this date, the beta test will be unavailable for several weeks while we make some hardware and software configuration changes for the final phase of the beta test and the release of the game. We plan to bring the beta test back online for a couple of weeks prior to the game’s launch to complete our testing. We’ll have more details to share about when this final phase will begin at a later date.

We’d like to thank all of our beta-test participants for your enthusiasm, dedication, and valuable feedback during the beta test, and we look forward to hearing more of your thoughts on the StarCraft II beta test as the game’s July 27 launch approaches.

Newkeh
05-30-2010, 08:07 PM
I think we can all play the beta now or its just me :D i am downloading it now

"License Status: BETA
Expiry: Active until beta closes"

they got sweet internet! :O i am gonna get 1.64 GB in 24 mins

vh04x
06-05-2010, 02:25 AM
I want to get this game, but i hear there are like 2Gb worth of patches after downloading and installing