PDA

View Full Version : Bob Needs your Help!

BobTD
02-27-2010, 05:18 PM
Ok, so today I was giong home when I passed by gamestop and saw...

http://img694.imageshack.us/img694/4100/demoea.jpg

The only problem being that I did not at the time own a wii. But, in my overzealous lust for monster hunter I quickly solved that problem:

http://img237.imageshack.us/img237/3087/wiiij.jpg

But this leaves me with a problem. Now I own a console, wii sports, and the monster hunter 3 demo. And no games. This is where you come in!

I need a list of games that are worth playing and why. Keeping in mind that I have 360 and a gaming PC, and own the non suck version of a lot of these games (Modern Warfare2, Dead Space ect.)

Also, if you could skip the following games that would come in handy, as one of my ex's had a wii and I have already had a chance to throughly play them:

Zelda: Twilight princess
Mario Strikers
Metriod Anthology
Smash Brothers
Mario Galaxy
No More Heroes
Red Steel (eww)
Zelda Wind Waker
Tales Of Symphonia/ Dawn of the New World

And I have Guitar Hero on the PS2 (with a cord, like god intended).

Feel free to include gamecube games. Also, I'm pretty interested in ER: Trauma Center right now and will probably give it a try first. But knowing (insomnia, and a strange mixture of OCD and ADD) I will finish it pretty fast.

Thank you to anyone who takes the time to make good recommendations, please don't forget to mention why the game is worth playing.

RaiDae
02-27-2010, 06:40 PM
Mario brothers (not smash brothers) - when you have people round, it's absaloutely insane. We find it hillarious and fun to play. though, it's kinds meh, when you play alone though.

Resident evil (umbrella chronichles) - this is the one i have, and i love it. Especially with the gun adapter thing. Just point at the screen, pull the trigger and blow people up XD It's also well suited for the wii, as ya don't contol your characters movement.

BobTD
02-27-2010, 06:47 PM
Sadly, I dont think I can enjoy any point and shoot games as much, after having played the metriod series... as it has raised my standards. And a series coming to the wii and having a rail arcade shooter version just isnt very tempting to me.

And I have been playing the new Mario at a friends house, and find its purposeful lack of precision controlling frustrating. It just seems wrong that the original gave you better control of the characters. I will play it more, but I don't see any reason to own my own copy right now.

Muffincat
02-27-2010, 08:59 PM
Mario Kart Wii :P I'll play against you!

BobTD
02-27-2010, 09:58 PM
Tempting...

I might just buy it used and give it a try for a while. My brother had it for a bit but he got rid of it, dunno why.