PDA

View Full Version : PSN crash

Morbus1080
03-01-2010, 06:03 PM
owners of the PS3 'fat' consoles are having trouble logging on to the PSN. the fault with the system calendar has prevented the use of many offline games as well as online ones. this is a very bad time for such a fault as many new titles big titles are being released around this time. use this thread to discuss this fault, for example, what problems this has caused for you, updates on the repair process etc.

BobTD
03-01-2010, 06:07 PM
Any external links to reports on the issue or how quickly it would be resolved?

Morbus1080
03-02-2010, 06:57 AM
http://twitter.com/SonyPlayStation
here is a link to sony's twitter account it should keep us all updated on the progress

RaiDae
03-02-2010, 03:52 PM
I am terrified to turn the thing on.... My trophies are already muddled enough as it is, i'd prefer not to lose those that i do have...
I don't think i was signed into psn last night though, so i'm hopefully okay...

Samus-Fan
03-02-2010, 04:18 PM
I found this hilarious.
This was from when they were 500 bucks too, so you paid that much for some bad programming.

Sucks, but I still lol'd at it not being smart enough to say, "If this year isn't a leap year, lets just go into March"

thedeparted
03-02-2010, 10:02 PM
It's fixed so a sigh of relief from Sony and owners alike

EpsilonX
03-12-2010, 06:17 PM
my ps3 sent me back to new years eve 1999...and so i fixed the date

then it sent me to may 9th 2020....so i fixed it again.

sent me to may 9th 2010. I think it finally stopped being weird though

Kenoi
03-13-2010, 12:56 PM
I witnessed this problem! But it was on a friend's ps3...
it was crazy, he started to get mad & frustrated that he wanted to download this demo and go on PShome and get new furniture for his digital house... haha.
so what he did was send it back to Sony for repairs . he's still waiting for it.

EpsilonX
03-13-2010, 12:57 PM
I witnessed this problem! But it was on a friend's ps3...
it was crazy, he started to get mad & frustrated that he wanted to download this demo and go on PShome and get new furniture for his digital house... haha.
so what he did was send it back to Sony for repairs . he's still waiting for it.

xD what an epic fail. He shoulda just waited a few days. Make sure you tell him the problem was fixed, and laugh at him when he gets pissed off.

Kenoi
03-13-2010, 12:59 PM
xD what an epic fail. He shoulda just waited a few days. Make sure you tell him the problem was fixed, and laugh at him when he gets pissed off.

I called him and all he's doing is yelling swear words... He doesn't have that kind of thinking where you just wait it out and things problems will solve later on. so he just sent it... haha.

NickiViper
04-18-2010, 04:55 PM
looool im so happy i got slim ps3

whoever doesn't have slim ps3 should consider getting one.

this has been happening way too much to the fat consoles. suspicious o.O

Jjjet1
04-21-2010, 12:46 PM
silly ps3 owners