PDA

View Full Version : Cutomizing my profile?

Cytalix
03-01-2010, 07:38 PM
For some reason if I try adding an Avatar or Sig to my profile it won't let me, it comes up with a message saying either that an administrator has limited my access or something else. Can someone help?

LiNuX
03-01-2010, 07:47 PM
If you read the rules/faqs you'd know that you're very limited your first 24 hours here. This prevents many spammers from registering or posting.

Once you've been a member for 24 hours, you will have a lot more access to more of the forum's features including avatar and signature.

Cytalix
03-01-2010, 07:55 PM
Oh ok thank you for clearing that up for me. Just wondering if something was wrong.

Charlotte
03-23-2010, 02:44 AM
now i know... but i am still confuse with the use of GFP and what is it?

jango
03-23-2010, 02:47 AM
now i know... but i am still confuse with the use of GFP and what is it?

the Forum Talk, er, forum covers most questions like this mate .. check it out here - How To Earn Gamers Forum Points (GFP)? Read and Learn - Gamers Forum (http://www.gamers-forum.com/showthread.php?t=1458)

but in brief ..

What is GFP?

If you are new to this forum you will probably have this question, my answer to you is, it is just the name of the points you can earn by participating in our forum. GFP Stands for Gamers Forum Points. There is more than one way of participating so keep reading.

Dess
03-23-2010, 10:40 AM
I've already got mine done... just waiting for that 24 hour window to close...lol.

Charlotte
03-24-2010, 03:57 AM
same, i already got mine done and it's have been 24 hours!