PDA

View Full Version : Need Sum Suggestions..!

_Spidy_
03-03-2010, 05:40 AM
Hey Guyx em Going to buy a gaming Console But confused which one to buy ..?

is it ps 3 or xbox 360 or a gaming pc .. with core 2 duo processor n 9800Gt graphics card 1 Gb 256 bit 4 gb of ram will any one help me out with this..?

Project Blaze
03-03-2010, 09:27 AM
Well, the main features are what I looked at when trying to decide. Xbox has that custom music feature, but I don't know much else about it. PS3 has the free Playstation Network where you can challenge (and I think talk to) friends. You need broadband for the Network though, something which I seem to have overlooked. I'm sure other people will give more detailed features, but those are the main selling points imo.

BobTD
03-06-2010, 07:22 PM
I recommend looking at the games you want to play then deciding. The best way to get a balanced feel for this is to walk into a Wallmart and looking the the PC games and new console titles, then walking into a gamestop or other used game store and looking at whats already cheap.

EpsilonX
03-13-2010, 01:30 PM
Bob's suggestion is on the right track, but I would personally browse Amazon.com: Online Shopping for Electronics, Apparel, Computers, Books, DVDs more (http://www.amazon.com) instead. Great selection with great prices.

Personally I think you should get a PC or a PS3. 360 is great too but theres something about it that bugs me.

Diligence109
03-14-2010, 03:14 AM
go with the PC. It's useful for more than just gaming, and is arguably the most versatile gaming platform. The only reason I'd suggest a console over the PC is if you want the ease of having friends over for some casual multiplayer gaming.

Charlotte
03-29-2010, 03:08 AM
depend on what you want, but for me of course ps3, free internet service and much much more