PDA

View Full Version : Running a TeamSpeak server

lonewolfxix
07-14-2007, 04:10 AM
Hey everyone, I decided to open up a TeamSpeak2 server for all of us to play games and talk on, the I.P. is 82.5.4.164:8767 and is open most of the day British time(GMT+1 Summer,GMT Winter). Upon entering you'll be granted Registration permission (if I'm available anyway.) so register and possibly i'll grant you admin privileges :-P

So yeah, if you have a mic come join in, please read the rules mind, I'll post them here too.

RULES:
1. DO NOT join the enemy team's room.
2. No talking in AFK channel or lobbeh.
3. Read descriptions to rooms.
4. Please avoid making your own channels unless required.
5. Avoid irritating other users ESPECIALLY SA's.
6. Have fun.

FattaT
07-14-2007, 04:20 AM
tehehe, gonna join it now

Gerrit
07-15-2007, 08:12 PM
Alright good stuff.
I just have to somehow find my headphones now!

LiNuX
07-15-2007, 08:44 PM
nice :D never had a teamspeak server, i had ventrilo server before, and i mean the whole thing, i was making accounts for people and what not, got it all sponsored for my cs team a while back, lost it when we all got lazy and dropped out of being CAL-M lol

i have no mic currently but will try to buy one once im settled in at my new place :) i will talk to you online then sometimes

lonewolfxix
07-16-2007, 02:43 AM
Hey everyone, I have to put a password on it now, have turns of bots joining the server, like gainhost and wow-suchtie or something even 2 people tried jacking my server. "your codec is too powerful please can you right click my name and press E to change my codec" etc. and I already knew what it done. The person was British that's all I could tell :wub: I'll PM the password to those who have replied soon.

LiNuX
07-18-2007, 07:56 PM
i got the password, now to get teamspeak on the computer and a mic lol, could take me like a month, gotta get mic after i move

Eric
07-18-2007, 08:20 PM
Yeah, my dog destroyed my PS2 mic, so I have no mic anymore. Might get one sometime tho

LiNuX
07-18-2007, 09:05 PM
dog destroyed it? wow sounds awesome, mine just stopped working, it was old and i guess the wire kept getting pulled and whatnot, they dont cost too much these days, its just the timing now for me

Eric
07-23-2007, 07:38 PM
dog destroyed it? wow sounds awesome, mine just stopped working, it was old and i guess the wire kept getting pulled and whatnot, they dont cost too much these days, its just the timing now for me

Yeah, comletely tore it to shreads. He's only a beagle, but sharp teeth.