PDA

View Full Version : The Return of GFP!!!

LiNuX
07-14-2007, 11:18 AM
A few days ago they made a mod called vBcredits that should work better than the rest but I am still having some problems with it but you guys can still earn GFP with it, it'll just be harder for you guys to see them.

Difference in earning points:

Only ONE (1) GFP per post you make in other's threads.
You get THREE (3) GFP Per Thread you open.

As a bonus for those that visit everyday, you will receive Free TEN (10) GFP just for logging in once every 24 hours.

You will get ONE-HUNDRED (100) GFP per referral you make. - Referral link can be found in your usercp.

It is all tested and functional so far but if you notice, in the template Silver & Red, you cannot see the amount of GFP in the user's posts. If you switch to the default template, you will be able to see it but its a little crooked so thats my next priority to fix it up.

If you want to view your credits, you can go to the forum home and click on your own username to see your profile, it'll be in the box that says Forum Info. OR you can go in the memberlist and look at everyone's GFP Amounts.

Thirdly, you can see how many points you have by going to your USERCP/Profile and on the left panel you will see manage GFP, you can use that to donate to others but on top, you will see it say the amount of GFP you have already. You can also click the following link to go to that page directly: Click to See How Much GFP You Have (http://www.gamers-forum.com/credits.php).

For those that had GFP From the past smf, you have NOT been assigned those points yet, I am still testing out this mod and don't worry you will get your points so DO NOT PM ME asking to restore your points. If you do so, you will not get your old GFP Restored at all.

Enjoy this for now but expect a few weeks delay in restoring points and fixing it up since i have a busy 2 weeks coming up.

Thank you!

p.s. the numbers above regarding point earnings can/will change later on

LiNuX
07-23-2007, 07:18 PM
topic unstickied and locked because new one will open discussing this and explaining more

thanks!