PDA

View Full Version : Hi! :D

silenzer
03-10-2010, 07:33 AM
Hi all

My name is Gummi and I live in Iceland and I'm new here (registered last year but joining now for good =) )

I play Counter-Strike: Source but also some singleplayer games that I like, such as Assassin's Creed 2 at the moment.
I've always liked gaming and it's become my hobby.. staying at the computer :D

Just wanted to say hi ^^

LemonRising
03-10-2010, 09:52 AM
Hey hey!

Glad to see that you've decided to stay!

Check out the IRC (Link in my sig) where a lot of us hang out regularly. We use it to just chat or set up gaming nights, stuff like that.

ANYWAYS HAVE FUN! : D

LiNuX
03-10-2010, 10:03 AM
Welcome to Gamers Forum. Enjoy your stay!

Project Blaze
03-10-2010, 10:31 AM
Wassup? Welcome and hope ya have a good time here! I know I do. lolz Look forward to postin' around with ya! :)

jango
03-10-2010, 10:35 AM
hey silenzer

welcome, drop by irc sometime (bring cake or booze) .. and have fun here

RaiDae
03-10-2010, 01:51 PM
welcome, drop by irc sometime (bring cake or booze) .. and have fun here

...if you're gonna bring stuff into irc, could you maybe bring a big giant town map. like.. ya know the ones which little kids drive their toy cars over? Their really soft and kinda fuzzy, detail is at a minimum, but they're really easy to use... you know the kind i'm talking about? 'cos, thing is i'm lost. And i'd like to find my way back. But for that i need a map, so if you could come into the irc, leave the giant group of people, come find me (i think i went past one forest and 2 mountains....) then give me the map. I'd greatly appreciate it.
Cheers

Morticia
03-10-2010, 01:56 PM
Iceland, that's exciting... :]]
I hope you have fun here, we need some more fun active people (not that I don't love the ones we have already <3) Like they all said, Come in to our IRC, it's a great way for you to get to know us and for us to get to know you faster and have some fun.
I don't know what else to say.. this is what happens when I try to welcome someone 5 minutes after waking up...

Muffincat
03-10-2010, 03:31 PM
GUMMI! I LOVE YOUR NAME! LET US BE FRIENDS!

Welcome to our fine forum. Hope to see you around :)

HamadaLFC8
03-10-2010, 04:08 PM
Yo welcome man :D Enjoy ;)