PDA

View Full Version : True Talent Gaming [PC, PS3, 360]

Ik0n
03-11-2010, 04:03 PM
http://www.t2gaming.com/t2img/t2la.jpg

True Talent (T2) is looking for members in all platforms from all countries around the world.
We have both a competitive team and a casual gaming team for each 360, PS3, and PC platforms.
We're always looking for members with no limitations!
We have been around for quite a while but the biggest clan members in the PC and 360 platforms.
We're in need for some new to older players in the PS3 divisions to get a jump start back to 360/PC gaming.
We WILL teach new players the ropes of the game.
So what are you waiting for?

Head on over to:
T2Gaming.com

Register on the forums and submit a application.
You will get a week of "boot camp" where we ask you be active in game, on forums, and get to know people on the platform you play on. That way you will be already set up and ready to play with company clan mates as soon as your 1 week is up.

See you on the battlefield!

BobTD
03-11-2010, 05:07 PM
You should list the games you play for the most part, and well as if you have a STEAM group for your PC division.

I haven't played seriously since the first Modern Warfare, and frankly the second one has to many lag issues for it to be any fun for me. When Dust comes out I might get back into a clan.

On PC I play a few different competitive shooters like B2142, but nothing to recent.

Charlotte
03-29-2010, 03:15 AM
unfortunately, i didn't like it, u should use better forum skin or theme