PDA

View Full Version : Do you like Torchlight?

mscofield
03-19-2010, 03:01 AM
Was kinda fun at first, but then it got... BORING. I think it's because of the cartoony vibe, Diablo II has a creepy mood that made all the difference. Plus the enemies in Diablo are better i think...

Shixx
03-19-2010, 03:12 AM
I liked it a lot. though it does have some Slow periods.

jango
03-19-2010, 03:14 AM
aye mate .. i tried the demo for it a few months back and have to say that once i got past the first 20 minutes i was bored stupid. shame though, about 10 years ago that would've been a big hit, but sadly it just doesn't cut it these days. oh, and the story had me wanting to dig up shakespeare and slap his bones for passing on such a beautiful language in all its variety to utter gimps ..

mscofield
03-19-2010, 03:31 AM
oh, and the story had me wanting to dig up shakespeare and slap his bones for passing on such a beautiful language in all its variety to utter gimps ..

LMAO, :laugh:

Subb
03-19-2010, 08:41 PM
aye mate .. i tried the demo for it a few months back and have to say that once i got past the first 20 minutes i was bored stupid. shame though, about 10 years ago that would've been a big hit, but sadly it just doesn't cut it these days. oh, and the story had me wanting to dig up shakespeare and slap his bones for passing on such a beautiful language in all its variety to utter gimps ..

Jango u are the f****** man.